Mokes

Guess we're over the whole Kurd thing?

Rate this topic

110 posts in this topic

2 mins ago, Mokes said:

That didn't last long, lol. 

Trump corruption and stupidity travels fast,

 

it wasn't that long ago he was trying to buy greenland and changing weather maps with magic markers.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

Trump corruption and stupidity travels fast,

 

it wasn't that long ago he was trying to buy greenland and changing weather maps with magic markers.......

What? This is about The Kurds. You were just losing your mind over this? I mean, you were CRAZY upset. You want us to remind you of your posts? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, Mokes said:

What? This is about The Kurds. You were just losing your mind over this? I mean, you were CRAZY upset. You want us to remind you of your posts? 

yes,

as I said it's impossible to talk about any Trump scandal for too long,

because he will bump yesterday's story with something new,

 

happens almost daily.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

yes,

as I said it's impossible to talk about any Trump scandal for too long,

because he will bump yesterday's story with something new,

 

happens almost daily.

You should Impeach him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 mins ago, Mokes said:

What? This is about The Kurds. You were just losing your mind over this? I mean, you were CRAZY upset. You want us to remind you of your posts? 

New message coming in from TDS/NPC headquarters: Must move the discussion back to race soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

yes,

as I said it's impossible to talk about any Trump scandal for too long,

because he will bump yesterday's story with something new,

 

happens almost daily.

No wonder he’s in jail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

yes,

as I said it's impossible to talk about any Trump scandal for too long,

because he will bump yesterday's story with something new,

 

happens almost daily.

Yep, you moved on from extorsion and corruption to man boob groping and sex faces.

What will tomorrow bring?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, Billybob said:

Yep, you moved on from extorsion and corruption to man boob groping and sex faces.

What will tomorrow bring?

I'm hoping some testimony about who was paying Rudy and for what.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.