coolhandfluke

popeyes. really ?

Rate this topic

47 posts in this topic

I just saw the stabbing in Maryland at popeyes but not the real reason for this thread.

with in 2 minutes of my house I have all the common fast food joints surround a shoprite.  as I went to shoprite I notice a long line at popeyes.

I drive over and count 38 cars in line for the drive through and the inside was packed.

would you ever wait in line for food for that amount of time ?   I would not.  no sandwich is worth waiting an hour or more for it.

If I go anywhere and there is more then a 10 minute wait, we go somewhere else. too may places to eat at. 

It is bizarre how much people like this sandwich, is it hype, or is the damn thing that good?

And, how could they run out of chicken?

Something is afoul here. 

2 mins ago, Billybob said:

It is bizarre how much people like this sandwich, is it hype, or is the damn thing that good?

And, how could they run out of chicken?

Something is afoul here. 

It's popeyes chicken on bread which makes it one of the better fast food sandwiches out there. I guess for people who live on slop it's a big deal.

Just now, Lucky said:

chic fil a is better

one will open shortly with in a stones throw of the above mentioned popeyes.   only been in one once and wont go in if I have to wait too long.  they actually have several food trucks in texas to ease the wait pain at the actual eateries.  one of my customers builds the food trucks.

2 mins ago, fishinambition said:

The one by my job has a 2 lane drive thru that's packed every day.

Yep the one by me has a two lane drive thru and is packed from opening to close it seems like. Chick fil has to be making money.

9 mins ago, fishinambition said:

The one by my job has a 2 lane drive thru that's packed every day.

The one they opened on Rt10 this year is printing money.

What is wrong with you there ? I can understand argument for cutting the line , but to stay in line for hours for ONE free chicken sandwich ????  Murica.............:laugh:

Popeyes prompted a stampede of rabid customers, already resulting in a number of brawls in crowded lines at locations around the US

1 min ago, Keltan said:

What is wrong with you there ? I can understand argument for cutting the line , but to stay in line for hours for ONE free chicken sandwich ????  Murica.............:laugh:

heck I didn't know it was free but still wont wait for it