jimmy1956

Truth

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

I thought this was about Tomlin & Rothlisberger getting fined recently for Cheating!

Edited by iphish

I thought this was going to be a thread about Paul Pierce.

Then I saw it was from jimmy4321 the Patriots troll and knew it was another lame attempt to be funny because the Patriots lost a game.

The National Football League has fined Pittsburgh Steelers' quarterback Ben Roethlisberger $5,000 for what's being described as a uniform violation. Roethlisberger was wearing an Apple Watch during his first game back with the team since elbow surgery.

Significantly, Roethlisberger was not playing at the time of the incident. Following the surgery, he was on the sidelines supporting the team during Monday Night Football against the Cincinnati Bengals.

Roethlisberger maintains that not only was he on the sidelines, he was not warned that he could be in violation of the uniform code. According to ESPN, he may not even have realized that he was wearing it.

The Steelers were fined $75,000 for violating the NFL's injury report policy, NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reported on Friday.

According to Rapoport, the team was penalized for not accurately listing quarterback Ben Roethlisberger on the practice report prior to the team's Week 2 game against the Seahawks. Roethlisberger was only listed on the report as not practicing Wednesday for reasons that were "not injury related." 

Coach Mike Tomlin was also fined $25,000 for the violation.

Roethlisberger started and played the first half against the Seahawks before leaving the game with what turned out to be a season-ending elbow injury.

1 hour ago, Gotcow? said:

I thought this was going to be a thread about Paul Pierce.

Then I saw it was from jimmy4321 the Patriots troll and knew it was another lame attempt to be funny because the Patriots lost a game.

It's way beyond pathetic at this point.

10 hours ago, iphish said:

The National Football League has fined Pittsburgh Steelers' quarterback Ben Roethlisberger $5,000 for what's being described as a uniform violation. Roethlisberger was wearing an Apple Watch during his first game back with the team since elbow surgery.

Significantly, Roethlisberger was not playing at the time of the incident. Following the surgery, he was on the sidelines supporting the team during Monday Night Football against the Cincinnati Bengals.

Roethlisberger maintains that not only was he on the sidelines, he was not warned that he could be in violation of the uniform code. According to ESPN, he may not even have realized that he was wearing it.

The Steelers were fined $75,000 for violating the NFL's injury report policy, NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reported on Friday.

According to Rapoport, the team was penalized for not accurately listing quarterback Ben Roethlisberger on the practice report prior to the team's Week 2 game against the Seahawks. Roethlisberger was only listed on the report as not practicing Wednesday for reasons that were "not injury related." 

Coach Mike Tomlin was also fined $25,000 for the violation.

Roethlisberger started and played the first half against the Seahawks before leaving the game with what turned out to be a season-ending elbow injury.

Thanks. Was aware of the watch thing but not the injury report thing.