Fishhead7

Enablers to Co-Conspirators.....

Rate this topic

19 posts in this topic

Lotta chatter this weekend that the DEMs are moving to a final position in their Attack on Trump.

Yes there was a Quid Pro Quo, but we won't remove him for it......

DEMs have an uncanny ability to get people to tolerate their ever-changing reason for impeachment, starting with Quid Pro Quo and quickly switching to Obstruction.  I guess they forgot the lesson [they didn't learn] by the Mueller Investigation

Trump has an uncanny ability to get DEMs to freak out over just about anything, and steadily transform them from mere enablers to co conspirators,

It will be a sad day for our Country if the American People buy what the DEMs have been pushing.

Just remember that POTUS is in fact the law.

You sense the end is near. It might be. The AP polled Americans and discovered that 70% of them think that Trump did not do anything illegal, but that Biden had. The Democrats can continue to interview people in secret all they want, but those numbers are just going to get worse. Without the consent of the people, impeachment is not the answer. It is reserved for when a president is committing actual crimes, not for when you didn’t like the election results. 

As the days count down towards the Democrat primary season in full swing, it will become harder for them to get voters to trust them, not easier. The Democrats have shown their willingness to say and do anything to get power. They cannot simply drop the impeachment process and expect to take up where they left off. At this point a censure vote is probably a worthless gesture.

It all started that Winter’s day when they donned silly little hats and paraded about to show that they were mad that the voters had rejected them. Ever since it has been a laundry list of dire warnings and very odd accusations.

Kavanaugh raped little girls

The president is a Russian agent

Mueller is investigating election tampering

Quid Pro Quo

Meanwhile, the economy is kind of tooling along as if none of that seems to make much difference. The people really are not as dumb as the media news executives figured they were.

I think you are right and the Democrats will soon have to exonerate Trump once again. It is going to be very tough to beat him now that they have destroyed their biggest ally in political matters....the news media. They have vested all of their efforts into getting him, and have squandered any chance to produce meaningful legislation. I doubt the president will sign or the Senate will pass anything of theirs before the election. They got squat to show for all of it.

Because they will say we have these hearings, there is a mountain of evidence, but the Senate will not remove him, and for the good of the country we will let the people decide. adam Schiff will drop a partisan report while with holding transcripts till after the election. coup Redux. 

Edited by Flybyme

It's over . . . The US and Ukraine have a treaty to cooperate to investigate crime and Ukraine is compelled to assist when asked . . . 

You can DuckDuckGo "Treaty with Ukraine on Mutual Legal Assistance in Criminal Matters Treaty Document 106-16" to read it.

The following web page (need to add the requisite prefix and replace [dot]) -- globallegalinsights[dot]com/practice-areas/bribery-and-corruption-laws-and-regulations/ukraine -- explains the legal action of the treaty, especially as it relates to corruption investigations. It does not allow copy and paste, screenshot of pertinent passage follows (click to enlarge):

5dc1604054b1a_UkraineTreaty.jpg.abaacd616dc307de28ad90fece3ead3f.jpg

Ukraine is required to assist upon request . . .   The President of the United States made that request to the President of Ukraine.

It's ironic that Ukraine's "Anti-Corruption Bureau" was established with he assistance of Quid Pro Joe Biden.

Perhaps Biden will be called to testify in Trump's defense in the Senate, as to the perceived need for the Bureau and what he believed its powers to be and the requirements for cooperation demanded by the above mentioned treaty.  He might also be asked if he believes the actions of Burisma, as it relates to his son, would be of interest to the Bureau as he contemplated it.

Edited by ReelinRod

2 hours ago, Bob fishhead Sproul said:

King Donald?

Why do you hate the US Constitution which is currently the law?

46 mins ago, moonbat said:

King Donald?

Why do you hate the US Constitution which is currently the law?

-

Why do you support those that make a mockery of it and use it/impeachment as a partisan tool, for which it wasn't intended.  But, but Bill Clinton.....

41 mins ago, nalu22 said:

-

Why do you support those that make a mockery of it and use it/impeachment as a partisan tool, for which it wasn't intended.  But, but Bill Clinton.....

It is not an either or situation and one is not attached to the other.  This is a false choice and a sentiment I have not voiced.

I can think that while the Congress has the right to open impeachment proceedings, that it is not a good call AND think that the sentiment that "POTUS is the law." is a dangerous sentiment that invalidates two branches of government and hails back to the ideas of King George.

It in fact plays into and confirms the worst liberal meme that republicans want a king or dictator like Putin.

So let me ask you.  Is POTUS the law?

3 hours ago, Bob fishhead Sproul said:

Lotta chatter this weekend that the DEMs are moving to a final position in their Attack on Trump.

Yes there was a Quid Pro Quo, but we won't remove him for it......

DEMs have an uncanny ability to get people to tolerate their ever-changing reason for impeachment, starting with Quid Pro Quo and quickly switching to Obstruction.  I guess they forgot the lesson [they didn't learn] by the Mueller Investigation

Trump has an uncanny ability to get DEMs to freak out over just about anything, and steadily transform them from mere enablers to co conspirators,

It will be a sad day for our Country if the American People buy what the DEMs have been pushing.

Gee, where have we see this before.

Same deal as when they came up empty at the conclusion of the Mueller partisan witch hunt. It magically morphed into obstruction even though there was no crime to obstruct.

Trump winning and doing his job is an obstruction of the Democrat agenda and thirst for power.

Cheating and lying is all the Dims have left.

One would think that if one of their can't-didates tried to play it straight they would gain some traction in the race, but apparently that will not satisfy the wingnut base.

Edited by Jay Blair

2 mins ago, moonbat said:

It is not an either or situation and one is not attached to the other.  This is a false choice and a sentiment I have not voiced.

I can think that while the Congress has the right to open impeachment proceedings, that it is not a good call AND think that the sentiment that "POTUS is the law." is a dangerous sentiment that invalidates two branches of government and hails back to the ideas of King George.

It in fact plays into and confirms the worst liberal meme that republicans want a king or dictator like Putin.

So let me ask you.  Is POTUS the law?

-

-

I think he was trolling with it....normies know no one is above the law and can also recognize complete bull-shyte (QPQ) when they see it; at least Russian Collusion was set up well, fortunately the truth prevailed in that.  The QPQ sounded ominous, then POTUS released the transcript; now it's obvious the impeachment process is being used as unintended by Dimm's.  I think it was Jefferson that was worried about this type of abuse.

51 mins ago, nalu22 said:

-

-

I think he was trolling with it....normies know no one is above the law and can also recognize complete bull-shyte (QPQ) when they see it; at least Russian Collusion was set up well, fortunately the truth prevailed in that.  The QPQ sounded ominous, then POTUS released the transcript; now it's obvious the impeachment process is being used as unintended by Dimm's.  I think it was Jefferson that was worried about this type of abuse.

Yeah, this one fell apart quickly, however the Dims had to do something because have a lot to lose.  Obama/ Biden started the Ukrainian Corruption Investigation and it looks like it will bite them on their ripe rear ends.  If HRC had won it would not have been a problem.

The fact that the Ukrainian President is refuting the leaker's claims means it is all over.

Now maybe we will get to the origins of the Russian Collusion Delusion and the real collusion and corruption started by HRC in Ukraine 2015/2016.

Maybe we can revisit the Podestas.

Edited by Jay Blair

6 mins ago, Jay Blair said:

Yeah, this one fell apart quickly, however the Dims to do something because have a lot to lose.  Obama/ Biden started the Ukrainian Corruption Investigation and it looks like it will bite them on their ripe rear ends.  If HRC had won it would not have been a problem.

The fact that the Ukrainian President is not winning to play ball with the Dims means it is all over.

-

-

Line of the decade IMHO.

"They never thought she would lose."  All these traitors acted on this belief 100%!