Stonesipher

More Trump ethics violations

Rate this topic

48 posts in this topic

This guy just can't help himself and many here thrive on it. You know the party of "law and order"

What say you patriots?? Is this ethical, illegal or just more trash to ignore and spin away?

Trump Plugs Son's Book While Accusing Bidens of Self-Dealing

By The Associated Press

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump has accused former Vice President Joe Biden of major ethical lapses and railed against Biden's son for allegedly profiting off his father's office.

But on Monday, Trump used his Twitter feed to publicize a new book by his eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., telling his 66.5 million followers that they should "Go order it today!"

"My son, @DonaldJTrumpJr is coming out with a new book, "Triggered: How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence Us" - available tomorrow, November 5th!" Trump wrote on Monday, calling it a "great new book that I highly recommend for ALL to read."

That kind of promotional tweet would be a violation of ethics rules if it had come from any federal employee other than the president, said Liz Hempowicz, the director of public policy at the Project on Government Oversight, a nonpartisan government watchdog group.

4 mins ago, Stonesipher said:

This guy just can't help himself and many here thrive on it. You know the party of "law and order"

What say you patriots?? Is this ethical, illegal or just more trash to ignore and spin away?

By The Associated Press

WASHINGTON — President Donald Trump has accused former Vice President Joe Biden of major ethical lapses and railed against Biden's son for allegedly profiting off his father's office.

But on Monday, Trump used his Twitter feed to publicize a new book by his eldest son, Donald Trump Jr., telling his 66.5 million followers that they should "Go order it today!"

"My son, @DonaldJTrumpJr is coming out with a new book, "Triggered: How the Left Thrives on Hate and Wants to Silence Us" - available tomorrow, November 5th!" Trump wrote on Monday, calling it a "great new book that I highly recommend for ALL to read."

That kind of promotional tweet would be a violation of ethics rules if it had come from any federal employee other than the president, said Liz Hempowicz, the director of public policy at the Project on Government Oversight, a nonpartisan government watchdog group.

What law is he breaking?  

This isn't even worthy of response.

You Libs are out of your ****ing minds.  I hope Trump wins again in 2020, and when you people start throwing yourselves off of roofs over it, I'm going to laugh.

1 min ago, JoeyZac said:

This isn't even worthy of response.

You Libs are out of your ****ing minds.  I hope Trump wins again in 2020, and when you people start throwing yourselves off of roofs over it, I'm going to laugh.

I'm with you JZ. Long as one of 'em doesn't land on me.

14 mins ago, Stonesipher said:

By The Associated Press

is there any pics of Kimberly ?  

Edited by Hook I

I love how the OP of a thread titled "More Trump ethics violations" is a C+P of an article that says, specifically, that there was no ethics violation.

12 mins ago, Stonesipher said:

By The Associated Press

I think the lesson here is that, while the Trumps self-deal and use their gubmint positions to promote their own businesses, the (R)s don't care because Trump has accused the Bidens of doing something similar. The ethics violations Trump does are okay because somebody else may have done something else.  I laugh heartily while they call (D)s names or suggest (D)s moral character is somehow lesser.....while they cheer Trump's nepotism, self-dealing, and extensive ethics violations.

1 min ago, Livefreeordie said:

I think the lesson here is that, while the Trumps self-deal and use their gubmint positions to promote their own businesses, the (R)s don't care because Trump has accused the Bidens of doing something similar. The ethics violations Trump does are okay because somebody else may have done something else.  I laugh heartily while they call (D)s names or suggest (D)s moral character is somehow lesser.....while they cheer Trump's nepotism, self-dealing, and extensive ethics violations.

Did you read the article, or just the first sentence?  Maybe you missed the last part:

But keep saying otherwise :th:

1 min ago, EBHarvey said:

Did you read the article, or just the first sentence?  Maybe you missed the last part:

But keep saying otherwise :th:

Uhm...it's still an ethical violation. What the lady is saying is that the Trump cult won't hold Trump accountable. You honestly thought the lady from PoGO was saying there's a statute absolving a President from ethical standards? Whoa! Trumpists only see what Trumpists wanna see, I guess. Try this exercise....if Obama used a platform, that he conducted gubmint bizness on, and promoted a money making scheme for his kids...you'd be okay with that? Covfefe!

Libs are reeeeely getting desparate. Now if you guys could only get rid of that tape of Biden bragging about successfully blackmailing the Ukraine to fire the prosecutor investigating his son you would................ eh.......... you would.......ah, ...... Nah, you would still be losers.

Isn’t the real issue that people actually want to read this book ?

There are no millionaires buying them by the thousands to make it appear to be popular. No need for the Times to lie about it’s popularity. The leftists are angry they cannot get it censored, or better yet confiscated and burned.