NC saltwater license

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

I see there is a few different types of license to get.  Does a coastal recreational cover out front, new river inlet and the Intercoastal fishing.  


Or do I need an inland as well to fish Intercoastal. 


Also. Is there an age where you dont need a license.  



Jeff from New Jersey 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

All the above areas are covered by the saltwater license (CRFL).  Up the rivers is where SW/FW changes occur (many zones are marked with signs in the water).  You can find out where the changes occur by looking in the regulations digest.  As to old age fishing free, look on the NCWRC website.  I bought a Lifetime Comprehensive in 1985, so I don’t check the requirements often.  OH

Edited by Old Hunter

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.