coolhandfluke

terminator. who would watch ?

Rate this topic

29 posts in this topic

Aren't these kinds of cars-and-explosion movies, these big-budget films overfilled with obviousness and unoriginal macho energy, strictly for halfwits? 

Ain't it true that anyone over about 16 who watches, let alone likes, one of these movies, is more than half moran? 

35 mins ago, Belmo said:

Aren't these kinds of cars-and-explosion movies, these big-budget films overfilled with obviousness and unoriginal macho energy, strictly for halfwits? 

Ain't it true that anyone over about 16 who watches, let alone likes, one of these movies, is more than half moran? 

Yup...

and I intend to thoroughly enjoy the show.  The maybe 20 some movies I own are for serious viewing but sometimes a good show is just entertainment...I think enough at work

1 hour ago, Belmo said:

Yeah but this is feminist macho energy which is like regular macho energy except not at all believable.

2 hours ago, jimmy1956 said:

If going to watch just for fun of it. Escapism entertainment is good!

I understand your point but a wrinkled old skinny lady kicking azz ?