J

Baghdadi Raid

Rate this topic

27 posts in this topic

Anyone else hearing/reading this? 

"DOJ source saying we have Diplomatic CABLES From Obama State Dept (Obama, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, etc) Communicating with ISIS
CABLES = Boxes of paper documents and Laptops" from the raid on Baghdadi compound. 

They are claiming the photo of the situation room was a staged message to those in the know relating to such.

EH54hntX0AADrhj.jpg.0b6deec063cb9f3367991e8f8b053651.jpg

Obama promising them that he would give them money, weapons and safe passage to do as all good Muslims are supposed to do. It didn’t make sense to me that they could control large swaths of Iraq when we have been there for 17 years. Trump comes into office and wham they were cleaned up pretty quickly. So this would not surprise me. Traitors.

15 mins ago, J said:

"DOJ source saying we have Diplomatic CABLES From Obama State Dept (Obama, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, etc) Communicating with ISIS
CABLES = Boxes of paper documents and Laptops" from the raid on Baghdadi compound. 

They are claiming the photo of the situation room was a staged message to those in the know relating to such.

I heard about this a day or two after the raid, but it disappeared pretty quickly after the initial reports.

Something about how funds were diverted to ISIS.

I bet we can find a Benghazi connection if we dig deep enough.

Connected to some of these rumors are reports that Comey flipped. 

Take that for whatever it's worth. 

Also, coming out of all this are suggestions that Graham doing nothing but talking a good game and doing nothing is connected to McCain being implicated as well and that he has been shielding him from exposure in all of this. 

Edited by J

25 mins ago, J said:

So why don't you tell us where you are reading these rumors?

7 mins ago, J said:

Connected to some of these rumors are reports that Comey flipped. 

Take that for whatever it's worth. 

Also, coming out of all this are suggestions that Graham doing nothing but talking a good game and doing nothing is connected to McCain being implicated as well and that he has been shielding him from exposure in all of this. 

You have to be crazy or an abject moron to think this is true.

So I wonder why Comey would be offered a deal of some kind. Hmmmmmmm

Now who could be a bigger fish ? Hmmmmmm

If Comey is spilling his guts to save his skin, whose skin are they really after ?

Lynch, Hillary, Obama.....?

That would certainly be huge news, Comey cooperating.

No.

He is a rat out to save his own skin first, and foremost. 

He is not Mafia, and owes no allegiance to any group. I fully expect him to sing loud and clear.

30 mins ago, moonbat said:

So why don't you tell us where you are reading these rumors?

J, doesn’t post source. He posts BS all the time. There is nothing he or Fly posts that is to believed. Yet, the minions all fall in line. Zero surprise in my face. Blind being lead by the stupid. 

5 mins ago, dena said:

No.

He is a rat out to save his own skin first, and foremost. 

He is not Mafia, and owes no allegiance to any group. I fully expect him to sing loud and clear.

Yeah that is why the story makes sense to me. It would also go a long ways to explaining why they very publicly decided not to prosecute him for that leak. Remember how that was kind of slid out there easy like ? Almost as if they needed to clear him of that in a very public fashion, when no one else had even been discussed. He probably demanded that be done in exchange.

If that rat bastard runs his mouth.......that will lay bare the entire mess. Who could escape from what he knows ? The entire Hillary affair, the entire Spygate operation, the coverups, the need to start the Herr Mueller investigation, everything....and if word got out back when that no prosecution announcement was made, that he had flipped.......that would explain the need to immediately begin the no evidence impeachment proceedings.

If Barr has Comey singing away.....he has everything he needs.