flyangler

TRAGIC: Gun Control Advocates Proves People Kill People

Rate this topic

17 posts in this topic

No matter how you cut it, this one is tragic. The woman had much going wrong with her, the least of which was he belief in gun control and reducing gun violence. Yet, someone, now divorced from the father of her children, she chose to take her madness out in her three kids, likely to spite her ex husband. Yet, in the end, she became that which she despised, a gun murderer. 

So how does society prevent this?

Texas gun control activist shoots her three children dead

by Ellie Bufkin  | November 02, 2019 03:00 PM

A mother in Texas was found dead alongside her three children on Friday in an apparent triple murder-suicide. 

Ashley Auzenne, 39, was known to have been battling depression and anxiety in addition to physical ailments such as arthritis and lupus at the time of her death, which was ruled as a suicide by a self-inflicted gunshot wound. 

Her three children, Parrish, 11, Eleanor, 9, and Lincoln, 7, were also killed by gunshots and their mother is the only suspect. She had just finalized a contentious divorce from their father, Murvin Auzenne Jr.

Auzenne was a vocal advocate for stricter gun control in the United States with multiple social media postings calling for an end to gun violence and Facebook profile pictures that bore the hashtags #Enough and #EndGunViolence. 

Authorities discovered the bodies of the woman and her children after they were called to Auzenne's home on Thursday by a relative who had requested a welfare check. "They were kids you wanted to have around, they really were. They played well, they talked to the adults. They're amazing children in all kinds of fantastic ways. The family has all rallied around my son, Murvin. Our focus is only on one thing: helping through this difficult time," the children's grandfather, Murvin Auzenne Sr, said to ABC 13. 

Locals who knew the family in the neighborhood and school also expressed shock at the deaths of the Auzenne children and their mother. "I'm upset," neighbor Annette Flores told KPRC. "Children? Really? Children are innocent, I mean, I mean, it's just, it's a waste, and it's just really bad, and it makes me angry that someone would take it out on children."

Tale of a different mother (soon to be variety) and her use of AR15: 

[With Beto gone] who will pregnant women, using AR-15s to defend their unborn babies and their husbands from getting beaten to death by armed goblins invading their home?

[Jeremy] King said one of the men started pistol-whipping him while another kicked him repeatedly in the head. His wife, who is eight months pregnant, was in the back bedroom and peeked out to see what was going on.

King said one of the men shot at her. She retreated, grabbed an AR-15 and returned fire.

Sad story in the OP.

Tom's second story is much better...

But, wait, AR-15s are no good for home defense we are told...I am confused on how this lady was able to ventilate the home invader.

26 mins ago, nalu22 said:

Poor kids, hard to fathom a parent killing their own children. :(

Yea, I never understood that move either, parents killing kids.

A sure sign of a crazy, disturbed, mind.

40 mins ago, Mokes said:

She was a Lib. Let's not pretend we're surprised she was a nutjob, hypocritical c u next tuesday. 

More to it than that.

Regular crazy Libs do not kill their kids.

Edited by dena

All the gun laws in the world will never stop a crazy person from doing horrific things, to think otherwise is sheer lunacy.

Edited by Bass Ackwards