Stonesipher

Could this be a reflection of the problem in this WH?

Rate this topic

45 posts in this topic

Has to be tough to find people that will kiss the a$$ of an a$$.

I guess being loyal to ones own morals has to be tough to break away from then to be loyal to a person with no morals. 

31 mins ago, jimmy z said:

I would think Mr Trump is a boss who wants a crew with a "can do" mindset. No goldbrickers allowed. :howdy:

So does this mean he has no idea how to pick someone to do a job and just can't seem to get it right? Or did these people all fool him? No goldbrickers, just ass lickers I guess.

27 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

You might want to get some actual stats on historical turnover within the whitehouse. 

Shhhush.   They've had a rough couple months in here, let em "think" they have this.  

Edited by 55555s

1 hour ago, saltfisherman said:

Has to be tough to find people that will kiss the a$$ of an a$$.

I guess being loyal to ones own morals has to be tough to break away from then to be loyal to a person with no morals. 

Or it could just be leftover rats that are being exterminated from their positions as they show their true colors.

3 hours ago, Stonesipher said:

I was aware of many people leaving but had no idea it was so rampant.

So many of his department heads are also "acting heads" too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Trump_administration_dismissals_and_resignations

Trump is not an OJT guy. You start doing the job on day one or hit the road. That's why the list is approaching the number of Clinton affiliate suicides.

2 hours ago, jimmy z said:

I would think Mr Trump is a boss who wants a crew with a "can do" mindset. No goldbrickers allowed. :howdy:

Other than his wife

B3B4852A-95C7-4A03-98F7-9F49696E0C12.jpeg.be90e85bd228d0c25c5987badb6fd354.jpeg

“Be best”

Edited by PeterO

9 hours ago, Stonesipher said:

So does this mean he has no idea how to pick someone to do a job and just can't seem to get it right? Or did these people all fool him? No goldbrickers, just ass lickers I guess.

I believe he justs wants someone who is job position savvy. And yes, someone to be loyal and someone without loose lips.:howdy:

8 hours ago, mitchell master said:

Or it could just be leftover rats that are being exterminated from their positions as they show their true colors.

These rats as you put it are trumps picks. True colors are only shown by Trump himself. If they don’t roll over and do as he wishes they are gone. Plus, I’d have to say they could also distanced themselves from the screw up that this Pres is.