Stonesipher

Could this be a reflection of the problem in this WH?

Rate this topic

45 posts in this topic

Has to be tough to find people that will kiss the a$$ of an a$$.

 

I guess being loyal to ones own morals has to be tough to break away from then to be loyal to a person with no morals. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 mins ago, jimmy z said:

I would think Mr Trump is a boss who wants a crew with a "can do" mindset. No goldbrickers allowed. :howdy:

So does this mean he has no idea how to pick someone to do a job and just can't seem to get it right? Or did these people all fool him? No goldbrickers, just ass lickers I guess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 mins ago, Maine Guide said:

You might want to get some actual stats on historical turnover within the whitehouse. 

 

Shhhush.   They've had a rough couple months in here, let em "think" they have this.  

Edited by 55555s

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, saltfisherman said:

Has to be tough to find people that will kiss the a$$ of an a$$.

 

I guess being loyal to ones own morals has to be tough to break away from then to be loyal to a person with no morals. 

Or it could just be leftover rats that are being exterminated from their positions as they show their true colors.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Stonesipher said:

I was aware of many people leaving but had no idea it was so rampant.

 

So many of his department heads are also "acting heads" too.

 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Trump_administration_dismissals_and_resignations

 

Trump is not an OJT guy. You start doing the job on day one or hit the road. That's why the list is approaching the number of Clinton affiliate suicides.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, jimmy z said:

I would think Mr Trump is a boss who wants a crew with a "can do" mindset. No goldbrickers allowed. :howdy:

Other than his wife

B3B4852A-95C7-4A03-98F7-9F49696E0C12.jpeg.be90e85bd228d0c25c5987badb6fd354.jpeg

“Be best”

Edited by PeterO

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Stonesipher said:

So does this mean he has no idea how to pick someone to do a job and just can't seem to get it right? Or did these people all fool him? No goldbrickers, just ass lickers I guess.

I believe he justs wants someone who is job position savvy. And yes, someone to be loyal and someone without loose lips.:howdy:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, mitchell master said:

Or it could just be leftover rats that are being exterminated from their positions as they show their true colors.

These rats as you put it are trumps picks. True colors are only shown by Trump himself. If they don’t roll over and do as he wishes they are gone. Plus, I’d have to say they could also distanced themselves from the screw up that this Pres is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.