coolhandfluke

EAGLES WIN BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rate this topic

11 posts in this topic

Even though they played like crap.   more drops from agholar and Jefferies.  Hollins prancing all over the field and zero targets.  Whiteside saw the field once.

Jackson hurt again.   another missed point after.      

is the problem wentz refusing to throw to Hollins or is Hollins that bad ?

how do they expect other teams to respect the wide receivers if Hollins is never thrown to and agholar either drops the ball or has alligator arms. 

were there any fights in the stands or parking lot after the game, you know 5-6 eagles fans against one drunk guy or maybe a couple of women?

anyone notice 99% of the time wentz is under center its a handoff ?     nothing like tipping plays.   anyone notice eagles don't use play action other then the occasional attempt of a fake hand off ?   this offense has gotten stagnant and that reflects the coach.  you cant tell me Hollins and whiteside are that bad not to be thrown to. if they are, why are they on the team ?

I think wentz has peaked and he will be a middle of the road qb. hopefully I am wrong.    he locks in on ertz and forgets there are 3 wide receivers on the field.

what happened to sanders and sproles out in the flat ? only 1 attempt to each player and sproles dropped his and wentz over threw sanders.

1st game at The Linc in a while.  Brought my nephew and his son and requested they not sport their Bear colors to avoid any morons acting up.  We went in as soon as gates opened and walked around for an hour & was pleasantly surprised at the treatment of all Bears fans.  No stupid level abuse.  Some fun ribbing here and there but in each instance it was good natured.  Any future games I wont be so concerned about them sporting their colors. 

As far as the game itself it was concerning to say the least.  Barring any plays where Wentz puts up a pass and also catch it this is gonna be a real problem.  Nobody is consistent and he cant go to Ertz with every pass.  They need to continue to lean on Howard.  It might even be time to consider resigning him instead of letting him walk. 

3 hours ago, coolhandfluke said:

anyone notice 99% of the time wentz is under center its a handoff ?     nothing like tipping plays.   anyone notice eagles don't use play action other then the occasional attempt of a fake hand off ?   this offense has gotten stagnant and that reflects the coach.  you cant tell me Hollins and whiteside are that bad not to be thrown to. if they are, why are they on the team ?

I think wentz has peaked and he will be a middle of the road qb. hopefully I am wrong.    he locks in on ertz and forgets there are 3 wide receivers on the field.

what happened to sanders and sproles out in the flat ? only 1 attempt to each player and sproles dropped his and wentz over threw sanders.

With all those drops it's a wonder that Wentz throws anything to Agholar and Jefferies.  If it was me I'd tell the coach to bench em because I'm not throwing to them.

Bring in two actual receivers next year and Wentz will again look like one of the top QBs.

I do agree the play calling is very stale.

Pederson play calling is the same garbage as Nagy's.  They should have run the ball down the Bears throat more than they did yesterday.  He does the same cute play call stuff as Nagy.  Bears are awful, but Eagles weren't far off from them.  

1 min ago, coolhandfluke said:

both are from the reid tree

I know that part.  At least Pederson has the SB win, so that buys him time.  Reid is a more natural playcaller than either of them, with Pederson being better than Nagy, with his playing experience and more years of coaching.  Nagy is awful.  

Hollins has now played 183 snaps the last five games without a catch. Arcega-Whiteside, the second-round rookie, hasn't caught a pass since the Lions game in Week 3.

where is greg ward or Jordon Matthews or mike Wallace or ………………………..

heck if I were 25 pounds lighter I could certainly make at least 1 catch a game, better then the stiffs that are out there.