JoeyZac

What Very Specific Food/Brand Have You Eaten The Most Of In Your Life?

Rate this topic

84 posts in this topic

No idea how this topic even came up with the gang today, but it's got us all bringing up some great blasts from the past.

What very specific food have you eaten the most of in your life?

Not something broad like pizza, fried chicken, or peanut butter and jelly.  It has to be something very specific like McDonald's Big Macs, Dominos Pizza, or Kraft Macaroni and Cheese.

I think for me it's Chef Boyardee Mini Raviolis, as I came home from school and ate a can almost every single day for years, sometimes eating two at a clip, and then again for dinner.  No exaggeration I have to have eaten a couple thousand cans over the course of my life.  There were years when I had to have eaten 300-400 in one year.

Runners up have to be Captain Crunch (a big bowl for breakfast every day for years), and if candy counts (probably shouldn't) there's no way to even guess at how many Reese's I've eaten in the last 5 decades.

So watcha got?  Do you have a single meal, specific to restaurant/brand, that you know you've eaten the most of in your life?

Probably Thomas' English Muffins. We'd make mini pizzas out of em  as an after school snack . Pretty sure there's a pkg of them in the bread box now. Couple over easy eggs and a cup o Joe. All set

Instant Ramen here also. Everyday after school. Then when I had my first apartment when I was first graduated high school. Then when I bought my first house it was Ramen again. I couldn’t even begin to guess how much I eating over the years. 

24 mins ago, fishnbear said:

Probably Thomas' English Muffins..............

Ah, I forgot about them!  Good call.  They're high on my list too.  Used to make them 2-3 at a time, with butter and jelly.

And that brings me to Eggos.............

Funny with the Chef Boyardee Ravioli........my BIL and his brothers family had a Gulf gas station in Seaside Heights many, many years ago........they all used to eat Chef Boyardee Ravioli out of the can COLD every day........they loved it.........

6 mins ago, beret said:

Funny with the Chef Boyardee Ravioli........my BIL and his brothers family had a Gulf gas station in Seaside Heights many, many years ago........they all used to eat Chef Boyardee Ravioli out of the can COLD every day........they loved it.........

Guldens mustard

Hellmans Mayo

Skippy Super Chunk Peanut Butter

Smuckers Jams/Jellies

38 mins ago, beret said:

That's not right.  30 seconds in the microwave, stir, 30 more seconds, then serve with a slice of Wonder Bread to sop up the sauce.

4 mins ago, JoeyZac said:

That's not right.  30 seconds in the microwave, stir, 30 more seconds, then serve with a slice of Wonder Bread to sop up the sauce.

you can’t put a can in a microwave :waiting: