codfish

Donald Trump Greeted By Boos Again, This Time At UFC Fight In New York

Rate this topic

87 posts in this topic

Yahoo entertainment "When the president arrived a Madison Square Garden to watch the fighters face off, the massive crowd quickly turned hostile."

Why does his home town dislike him so much??

With 20,000 hostile people he is lucky to get out alive.

Edited by codfish

4 mins ago, codfish said:

"When the president arrived a Madison Square Garden to watch the fighters face off, the massive crowd quickly turned hostile."

Better they killed him?

You have turned a sick corner.

BTW, you undersatnd you might want to post some actual proof of your assertions.  What with Russia bl la bla, it would help your credibility.  Mkay'?

Here is a second account from Yahoo sports it gives Trump a warmer reception?? 

"It ended here Saturday at the Ultimate Fighting Championship with a somewhat warmer reception — at least among the jeers there were audible cheers and waves from the Madison Square Garden crowd.

Call it a split result in an already loud and amped environment that made deciphering what everyone thought difficult."

There was an article in Long Island Newsday yesterday stating that the President was planning on attending the match. Aside from the possible security risks, the article struck me as trying to encourage disrespect toward him after what happened at the World Series game.

Ummmm, he just very publicly left NY last week, and became a permanent resident of Florida.  It was in all the news.  Also, NYC, another swamp of the leprosy of liberalism and a population that voted for DeBlasio and AOC and the monster Cuomo, is as leftist and statist as Washington DC.  What percent booed him and what percent cheered him?

I saw a bumper sticker yesterday supporting Trump.  Does that mean anything to you codfish??  You seem to take this stuff as a sign.  Could be but I don't think so.

7 mins ago, codfish said:

Here is a second account from Yahoo sports it gives Trump a warmer reception?? 

"It ended here Saturday at the Ultimate Fighting Championship with a somewhat warmer reception — at least among the jeers there were audible cheers and waves from the Madison Square Garden crowd.

Call it a split result in an already loud and amped environment that made deciphering what everyone thought difficult."

It was heavily edited.

4 mins ago, Knight771 said:

Ummmm, he just very publicly left NY last week, and became a permanent resident of Florida.  It was in all the news.  Also, NYC, another swamp of the leprosy of liberalism and a population that voted for DeBlasio and AOC and the monster Cuomo, is as leftist and statist as Washington DC.  What percent booed him and what percent cheered him?

I saw a bumper sticker yesterday supporting Trump.  Does that mean anything to you codfish??  You seem to take this stuff as a sign.  Could be but I don't think so.

I just think things are going to get worse, my fishing partner has had his Trump lawn sign stolen twice, My friend has a large tree in his front yard that's where he plans on putting the next one "way up":)

Check out the Secret Service guys? I can imagine them saying "Oh sh-t"

4d440e20-fde3-11e9-bf99-c30f22255710.jpg

7 mins ago, codfish said:

I just think things are going to get worse, my fishing partner has had his Trump lawn sign stolen twice, My friend has a large tree in his front yard that's where he plans on putting the next one "way up":)

Check out the Secret Service guys? I can imagine them saying "Oh sh-t"

4d440e20-fde3-11e9-bf99-c30f22255710.jpg

Instead of changing the subject, how about we offer the proof of the assertion?  You still havent been able to raise any members that believe your claims.  What ya got?

19 mins ago, Knight771 said:

I regularly see a bumper sticker that reads "Trump: no more bull****"

every time I see it I chuckle out loud.

(I hope the owner mounted it before the election, before we knew the truth)

1 min ago, Little said:

Instead of changing the subject, how about we offer the proof of the assertion?  You still havent been able to raise any members that believe your claims.  What ya got?

I found two videos of the event, it a little hard to make it out

39 mins ago, codfish said:

Yahoo entertainment "When the president arrived a Madison Square Garden to watch the fighters face off, the massive crowd quickly turned hostile."

so you're saying the people who don't like him wish to do physical harm to him?

Thats a lot of cheering with one or two people near the mic yelling boo.  

More Fake News.*

Well put this on the chart with chartacus.   But thanks for playing along.

**Thats even assuming the video was not edited with a fake track.