flylikabird

Boston Celtic's Season 2019-2020

Rate this topic

117 posts in this topic

i kinda felt it was a distinct possibility of happening against the Rockets,....they always play the C''s tough.   

Big game tonight against a solid west coast conference team the L.A. Clippers whom the Celtics lost to earlier in the year. 

The C's lost on the west coast but should've beat them on their own court.  Tonight the Clippers will have opportunity to beat Boston on their own parquet floor. 

This should not happen.  :airquote:  

Quick pre-game update....

No Jaylen Brown tonight.....WA..WAHHHH1

Both teams share identical records.

The lovely Abby Chin will be calling the game with Sean Grande tonight...no Maxx!

2 hours ago, iputmyhoursin said:

Wild game last night,Tatum looks good. Refs blew that 4 pt play by Lou Williams. C's got lucky.

Refs did blow it. But Tatum is third year beast anyway.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Tatum is showing the signs of what was projected for this kid to become an NBA legend.   It was clear to me he intially had the footwork of a Kevin McHale. 

I was listening to the game for the second half on TNT with headphones and you  could hear Boston bleeding into the TV broadcast.   You'd hear people screaming at the refs, praising the Celtics.....it was awesome.   The first overtime step thru drive to the rim was a classic Kevin McHale move made by Jayson and someone behind him pointed it out in the crowd.   Right on cue McHale made fun of himself while giving props to Tatum at the same time.   That was a special moment right there.  

Edited by flylikabird

JT was recently interviewed tonight during the TNT Celebrity All Star Game and the kid was humble as all get out about his performance against the Clippers. 

He's been playing lights out and his team standings reflect his recent performance in the NBA East. 

I say stay hungry young blood and stay small!!!!!   Congrats!!!!!!!!! ZERO!!!! 

Posted (edited) · Report post

Well JT missed out on his chance to repeat.   Let's hope he fares much better tomorrow during the game.   Good Luck JT!!!!

First time NBA All-Star Weekend participant Boston Celtic Tacko Fall found himself in the middle of another Dunk fiasco unlike non we've seen since the infamous 1988 debacle when the NBA Human Highlight Machine Dominique Wilkins got shafted from  being crowned the NBA Dunk Champion from that year by Michael Jordan.   

Essentially the same thing happen again this year again in Chi-town.....where the panel of Chi-town judges screwed over Orlando Magic's  Aaron Gordon from winning the crown.   

If anything it should've at least been a tie for the crown.   The judges this year suxed!!!!!   And by Sux, I mean D-Wade!!!! 

5e49d9b4c0164_TackoFall-AllStarDunkContestGordon2020two.jpg.5b62f16d9b536f1c1d8e94a7e28a281b.jpg

5e49d9c3b08cb_TackoFall-AllStarDunkContestGordon2020.jpg.e5f4090b4cffb631d8208af62b416ebf.jpg

Edited by flylikabird

It's Jayson Tatum Day on NBCsports!  :clap:

That's the good news ....the bad news after the NBA ALL-Star break is Kemba Walker has to miss tonight's game against the Wolves because he played too long in that lame a$$ game!  

BOO!!!!  :beatin: