flylikabird

Boston Celtic's Season 2019-2020

Rate this topic

140 posts in this topic

2 mins ago, Phil K said:

Timelord looks much improved this year, last season he played decent defense but his conditioning and offensive were lacking. Now he seems to be getting up to NBA speed and is playing with more confidence. The Kanter injury is benefiting Williams by giving him more court time.

Jaylen Brown has improved as well. He could be a legit scorer.

We are rolling!

Tough to lose out on the offense Gordon Hayward was providing but this is the world we live in with this player.   

Fortunately we have a New England Patriot next guy up next mentality.   Just hope it doesn't wear thin.  

Love the way these guys are playing all the way down from the starters to the bench!!!!!!   :clap:  

So Hayward...AKA Mr. Glass was worked on this afternoon at 5 and hopefully he's recooping well!  Good luck kid!!

Kanter is back tonight against the Mav's, hopefully the out come is better for the C's than the last time he played.

Go C's!!!!!!!!

29 mins ago, drc said:

Yes. And Jaylen Brown stepping it up. Tatum? Not sure, he could be a little soft, trouble making his own shot.

Just an off game for Tatum so far tonight. He'll be fine. All the potential in the world.

Yeah Tatum will be just fine.

Gotta say this just feels really great without that B-atch from New Jersey!!!!!  

Thank you Lord!!!!

Let the western road trip begin. First up, The Warriors then the Kings, Suns, Clippers and Nuggets. The Clippers and Nuggets games should give us a good sense of how this squad measures up. 

Gotta love the 10:30 starting time tonight, not.

Yeah that's what DVR's are for....

Last several years I'd just DVR the West Coast road games and watch them while having coffee.

It's always a bag of sux if you're a first shifter and your team is on a West Coast road trip.   Doah!   

The Maine Red Claws just beat the Fort Wayne D or G team. Claws are 3-0 and Tacko had 16 pts!   So that helps with the road trip.  :laugh:   

West coast games are always funky even against dare I say the lowly Golden State Sissy's.   LOL.

Good game, competitive and not a walk in the park by any means.   Nice to get a win on that side of the nation.  

Big test tonight against the Clippers. 10 pm tip off. It looks like load management Leonard is playing tonight. I have no idea what to expect. I wish Hayward was healthy for this one. I'm staying up to watch.