flylikabird

Boston Celtic's Season 2019-2020

Rate this topic

140 posts in this topic

Posted (edited) · Report post

Sure was embarrassing loss....wow.

I'm thinking the same sentiment to our bench every other game.   Where's our Eddie House? 

Gotta get rid of Mr. Glass for a couple big men.   The French Tickler has the worst case of stone fingers this side of Fred Flintstone.

I wince every time I have to watch Enes Kanter get beat running up and down the floor.   He has an incredibly ugly stride.....it's like watching Lurch from The Adams Family.  

giphy.gif

Edited by flylikabird

Well the Celtics looked better or bounced back if you will and got a nice little win in Believe Land last night.

....more C's News

Marcus Smart will feel the NBA's Hammer Of Justice right in pants....well really his wallet with a fine of the tune of thirty five thousand dollars.    That's a good chunk of do to just call someone a p*$$y. 

Hell, pay me half of that and I'll give half to one of his favorite Boston Kids charity's .... he could even call me worse. 

I really hope the C's can win one for Mr. Glass after his HUGE announcement of finally conceiving a male child!

Yes there was sarcasm there...my bad!   Congrats...now let's win another Championship!!!!

Posted (edited) · Report post

Haven't posted in here since COVID-19 went viral after Rudy Gobert helped put the NBA in serious lockdown followed by the rest of the US.

Let see.....Jaylen Brown just drove down south to his hometown in Georgia to peacefully protest George Floyd's death out in Minny by cops.  Can someone say Rodney King all over again.

More on the basketball side of things and something slightly less political Boston Celtic Center Enes Kanter let it be known recently in a pod cast with Celtic reporter Chris Forsberg that he was shocked at how many big stars of the NBA said they won't play until a vaccine is found for the COVID-19 virus.

Here's what he said......

"This is my ninth year in the league, I have so many friends on different teams, right? I was actually talking to one of my friends and he said—I’m not going to tell who or which team—but he said, ‘There's so many guys on our team, they're not going to play.' They’re actually in the Eastern Conference, they’re in a playoff spot, and they’re like superstars. Like, if I tell you who it is, you’d go crazy."

So there's a little something something until the NBA gets all fired up again.

Can't wait until then.  Fly

Edited by flylikabird