Flybyme

More Cop Loving Democrats

Rate this topic

54 posts in this topic

Protesting in Brooklyn last night. They seem to think that they can ride busses for free and it is a right. They just jump in the back door when the bus stops. The MTA losses a couple hundred million each year in fare beaters. Now they are starting to crack down and put cops on the buses and the libs don’t want to pay their fair share, These are all Democrats by the way, same ones I was told I was wrong about.

946D604D-CF85-4B64-83DB-A253F141D3C0.png

Amazing.

I cant see how one can defend this behavior.   

I have little doubt that there will be a 'punch a cop puncher in the face' thread soon.  

Plus, how do you know they arent right wing fringe weirdo conservatives?   Could be, no?

Every single person in that picture should be arrested for J Walking, blocking traffic, whatever, given a criminal record, and put on a path of getting ****ed by the system for the rest of their lives.

And when it reaches the point that motorists start running them down, so much the better.

**** these people.

1 min ago, JoeyZac said:

Every single person in that picture should be arrested for J Walking, blocking traffic, whatever, given a criminal record, and put on a path of getting ****ed by the system for the rest of their lives.

And when it reaches the point that motorists start running them down, so much the better.

**** these people.

Those videos warm my heart

5 mins ago, Flybyme said:

Protesting in Brooklyn last night. They seem to think that they can ride busses for free and it is a right. They just jump in the back door when the bus stops. The MTA losses a couple hundred million each year in fare beaters. Now they are starting to crack down and put cops on the buses and the libs don’t want to pay their fair share, These are all Democrats by the way, same ones I was told I was wrong about.

946D604D-CF85-4B64-83DB-A253F141D3C0.png

Maybe they are just seeking a more moderate party?

And when the day comes that people like this wind up run over and dead in streets, with their signs crushed into their caved in chests, I will rejoice.

42 mins ago, Seadogg said:

Greatest standard of living mankind has ever experienced and these liberal morons can’t stop bitching.

I wonder if it occurs to them that someone has to pay for these services ?

2 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

And when the day comes that people like this wind up run over and dead in streets, with their signs crushed into their caved in chests, I will rejoice.

Who are they going to bring the plate number to?  The bong and dildo store?

Unless you can provide the names and voter registration records of all those involved proving they are registered Democrats, then you are lying when you say they are all Democrats.

Typical.

Edited by FrankStar

1 hour ago, JoeyZac said:

Pieces of s hit, all of them.  Idiots like this are going to cross the wrong person someday and some will start leaking. 

An aggressive crowd like that brandishing weapons would be all the justification needed.

Before some bleeding heart starts with the not deserving of lethal force  dribble, watch the video closely.  Once that expandable baton was deployed all bets are off.