Flybyme

More Cop Loving Democrats

Rate this topic

54 posts in this topic

Protesting in Brooklyn last night. They seem to think that they can ride busses for free and it is a right. They just jump in the back door when the bus stops. The MTA losses a couple hundred million each year in fare beaters. Now they are starting to crack down and put cops on the buses and the libs don’t want to pay their fair share, These are all Democrats by the way, same ones I was told I was wrong about.

946D604D-CF85-4B64-83DB-A253F141D3C0.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing.

 

I cant see how one can defend this behavior.   

 

I have little doubt that there will be a 'punch a cop puncher in the face' thread soon.  

 

Plus, how do you know they arent right wing fringe weirdo conservatives?   Could be, no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every single person in that picture should be arrested for J Walking, blocking traffic, whatever, given a criminal record, and put on a path of getting ****ed by the system for the rest of their lives.

 

And when it reaches the point that motorists start running them down, so much the better.

 

**** these people.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 min ago, JoeyZac said:

Every single person in that picture should be arrested for J Walking, blocking traffic, whatever, given a criminal record, and put on a path of getting ****ed by the system for the rest of their lives.

 

And when it reaches the point that motorists start running them down, so much the better.

 

**** these people.

Those videos warm my heart

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 mins ago, Flybyme said:

Protesting in Brooklyn last night. They seem to think that they can ride busses for free and it is a right. They just jump in the back door when the bus stops. The MTA losses a couple hundred million each year in fare beaters. Now they are starting to crack down and put cops on the buses and the libs don’t want to pay their fair share, These are all Democrats by the way, same ones I was told I was wrong about.

946D604D-CF85-4B64-83DB-A253F141D3C0.png

 

Maybe they are just seeking a more moderate party?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And when the day comes that people like this wind up run over and dead in streets, with their signs crushed into their caved in chests, I will rejoice.

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 mins ago, Seadogg said:

Greatest standard of living mankind has ever experienced and these liberal morons can’t stop bitching.

I wonder if it occurs to them that someone has to pay for these services ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

And when the day comes that people like this wind up run over and dead in streets, with their signs crushed into their caved in chests, I will rejoice.

 

 

 

 

Who are they going to bring the plate number to?  The bong and dildo store?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Unless you can provide the names and voter registration records of all those involved proving they are registered Democrats, then you are lying when you say they are all Democrats.

 

Typical.

Edited by FrankStar

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JoeyZac said:

And when the day comes that people like this wind up run over and dead in streets, with their signs crushed into their caved in chests, I will rejoice.

 

 

 

 

Pieces of s hit, all of them.  Idiots like this are going to cross the wrong person someday and some will start leaking. 

An aggressive crowd like that brandishing weapons would be all the justification needed.

 

Before some bleeding heart starts with the not deserving of lethal force  dribble, watch the video closely.  Once that expandable baton was deployed all bets are off.   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.