Any Auto Body Guys Here? What’s This Gonna Cost?

Rate this topic

RiverRaider

8 mins ago, RiverRaider said:

Wind related driveway damage (deck box had a good running start in the driveway ) 

just curious... ball park? 

70028D7B-056C-433C-BB02-378A21F1EEE8.jpeg

Find a shop that does PDR (paintless dent repair). I'll bet you could get that fixed for $500 or less. Don't go through insurance. #1; it's less than your deductible. #2; no points lost. #3; nothing comes up in a Carfax report in the future. 

call dent wizard.

20 years ago I worked for a place that always had them in.  (dealers used our property to take their cars to have dent wizzed)

Was amazed at the results.  

The dude called himself a metal masseuse. 

That one looks like a breeze to them 

"Panacheless is no way to go through life"

Tims

6 mins ago, ByronPA said:

Why? I mean why would you even bother getting something like that fixed?

Just to clarify, I didn't mean the vehicle when I said "something like that", I'd never bust on what someone else drives..

But really, what's that little dent hurting?

Just now, scoobydoo said:

call dent wizard.

20 years ago I worked for a place that always had them in.  (dealers used our property to take their cars to have dent wizzed)

Was amazed at the results.  

The dude called himself a metal masseuse. 

That one looks like a breeze to them 

No painting involved I take it... not my car BTW 

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

1 min ago, ByronPA said:

Just to clarify, I didn't mean the vehicle when I said "something like that", I'd never bust on what someone else drives..

I might... it’s a chicks car, which works out well as it’s my wife’s 

my car I’d not bother but hers is new

A great many people think they are thinking when they are merely rearranging their prejudices. – William James

7 mins ago, ByronPA said:

My heap, a 2005 Suburban, has a pretty big dent in the driver's side door. It was there when I bought it.

A month or two ago, some clown stopped me on the street while I was driving. "Hey, man, I work at a Maaco! We can fix that dent real cheap!"

I told him I like it that way. It's only cosmetic, and it's just a car -- who cares?

Terri Mae does not approve this message, but screw him.

1 min ago, Belmo said:

My heap, a 2005 Suburban, has a pretty big dent in the driver's side door. It was there when I bought it.

A month or two ago, some clown stopped me on the street while I was driving. "Hey, man, I work at a Maaco! We can fix that dent real cheap!"

I told him I like it that way. It's only cosmetic, and it's just a car -- who cares?

They do sunroofs?