jimmy1956

14 - 37

Rate this topic

15 posts in this topic

Combined won loss record of the teams the Cheaters have played so far. Let’s see how Cheater fan explains this one away lol. Of course he’ll say you can only play who is on your schedule blah blah blah......

5 mins ago, jimmy1956 said:

Combined won loss record of the teams the Cheaters have played so far. Let’s see how Cheater fan explains this one away lol. Of course he’ll say you can only play who is on your schedule blah blah blah......

When do you come to your senses and see that they are just a damn good team with a winning formula, I mean how else do you explain away a teams success for 15+ years?  Or do you not watch football and just prefer to troll to seek attention

1 min ago, iphish said:

Current Quarterbacks drafted by Bellichic this year are 21-2

Chew on that Jimmy56

List the stats or fake news Cheater fan. As you said before the Ravens have a 4-4 record this year lol. Of course Cheater coach is the best QB drafting coach of all time lol. 

7 mins ago, iphish said:

When do you come to your senses and see that they are just a damn good team with a winning formula, I mean how else do you explain away a teams success for 15+ years?  Or do you not watch football and just prefer to troll to seek attention

Was just stating facts Cheater fan. You can make of it what you will lol. :kiss:

1 min ago, jimmy1956 said:

List the stats or fake news Cheater fan. As you said before the Ravens have a 4-4 record this year lol. Of course Cheater coach is the best QB drafting coach of all time lol. 

I was mistaken, I admit it, must have been looking at the wrong chart, there are so many sh/tty teams to keep track of, my sincere apologies!

Now how did Brady cheat?

1 hour ago, Gotcow? said:

OK, You suck.

How's that?

He's going tell you that he only sucks the tip, not the whole thing.... :wave:

51, that's all I have to say, 51. Now go back to your closet Jimmy like a good boy.

12 hours ago, jimmy1956 said: