Steve in Mass

Ms. Warren....."Asking?"

Rate this topic

29 posts in this topic

:squid:

Maybe with handcuffs in hand and a barrel of a gun pointed at them:

"By asking billionaires to pitch in six cents on each dollar of net worth above $1 billion, we can raise an additional $1 trillion in revenue and further close the gap between what middle-class families pay as a percentage of their wealth and what the top one-tenth of one percent pay."

Gotta love her definition of asking, that sicko commie lunatic.

:rolleyes:

Those billionaires would never attempt to shield their wealth, instead they will simply hand it over for the asking.

Isn’t it painfully obvious that the billionaires will pay something, but that the working men and women of America will make up the difference ? They want us to pay for our kids to attend college, but illegal invaders are immune from that. They want us to pay for a social experiment that we already know will lead to poverty and hardship. Their goal must be to destroy all the good things we have.

1 hour ago, Steve in Mass said:

"By asking billionaires to pitch in six cents on each dollar of net worth above $1 billion, we can raise an additional $1 trillion in revenue and further close the gap between what middle-class families pay as a percentage of their wealth and what the top one-tenth of one percent pay."

Fun political word games

This is why so many hate them

Middle class families pay 0% of their wealth

For now all the Dims manage to confiscate is the first fruits of one's labor

I mean, confiscate it from R voters... not their own voters

1 hour ago, FishinMortician said:

Those billionaires would never attempt to shield their wealth, instead they will simply hand it over for the asking.

Isn’t it painfully obvious that the billionaires will pay something, but that the working men and women of America will make up the difference ? They want us to pay for our kids to attend college, but illegal invaders are immune from that. They want us to pay for a social experiment that we already know will lead to poverty and hardship. Their goal must be to destroy all the good things we have.

what the billionaires will pay for is pols in their pockets... to make sure the cost gets transferred to those without the wealth to buy pols.

Edited by hamlet

Does Liz think billionaires keep their wealth in cash, so they can just peel off 6%.  I'm thinking that would create quite a mess, liquidating 6% of total wealth.

1 hour ago, charloots said:

Not one inch. Eff these lunatics. Any talk of negotiating with these sick bastids is worse than treason.

Taxed

Enough

Already

1 hour ago, Riverboat33 said:

Does Liz think billionaires keep their wealth in cash, so they can just peel off 6%.  I'm thinking that would create quite a mess, liquidating 6% of total wealth.

My thoughts too, what she is not saying is that 6% is not a once off, it's going to need to be every year, what's worse is that it is not, and never will be enough.

It is laughable that billionaires actually earn billions in taxable cash, though that idea plays well with the rubes who support her.

Universal health care systems are not free for everyone who asks, the standard is anywhere from 3-10%+ of your gross Income, with copays usually on medical and prescription. Folks outside of the system get billed for full freight.

Warren and the rest of them are full of it.

I think we should give the libs a chance on this.  I am not convinced its unworkable.

6% tax on all wealth ( assets, savings, retirement plans) over $100,000 (approximately the us median, give or take).

What say you progs?  We good with this, in the interest of fair share and all?

Oh, that and a flat tax eliminating all deductions.  You can graduate the "flat" tax rate  (hehehe, see what I did there?) and raise the rate for higher earners.  POInt is, no loopsholes or deductions anymore.  Loopholes are just ways the rich avoid paying taxes.

You good with a 6% 'wealth" tax?  

Annual, of course. 

11 mins ago, zybathegeek said:

My thoughts too, what she is not saying is that 6% is not a once off, it's going to need to be every year, what's worse is that it is not, and never will be enough.

It is laughable that billionaires actually earn billions in taxable cash, though that idea plays well with the rubes who support her.

Universal health care systems are not free for everyone who asks, the standard is anywhere from 3-10%+ of your gross Income, with copays usually on medical and prescription. Folks outside of the system get billed for full freight.

Warren and the rest of them are full of it.

6 percent on top of any taxes you pay for liquidating assets to pay the tax.

Say your are lucky enough to be asked to pay 50 k tax, so you sell some stock, oh, now Capitol gains hits you, and someone else can figure out how much you need to take out to pay the first 50k.

By then, next year rolls around, and bam, off we go.

Today, she asks billionaires to pay more.

Tomorrow, she asks millionaires to pay more.

Day after tomorrow, she's taking by force of law from the average working stiff making 50K.