luckyOC

Delmarva Fishin' Reports - November 2019

Rate this topic

27 posts in this topic

As always, this is the place for your reports... as little or as much detail as you care to share, with hopefully a good bit less focus posted on exact spots, times, and locations. Any and all word from the local waters welcome here, and "no fish" reports are welcome as well; always good to have gotten out there at least, wasn't it? 

;)

 


Here is to hoping some fish are caught and released this month!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, puppy drum said:

Chopper blues anywhere or extinct?

October is usually a good month for the little snapper blues on Assateague...but choppers? Last choppers I caught on Assateague were a couple of 10 to 12 pounders first weekend of December at Chincoteague all the way back in 2006. Sure isn't like the glory days of the 80s when 14 to 17 lb slammers were commonplace in November...its been more then 30 years.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Delmarva, 

 

New England surf fisherman here, heading down to DC early next week, wondering if I can hit any spots and throw some plugs...maybe even drift a darter from Indian River Inlet jetty on an outgoing tide....any suggestions?

 

Thanks. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, btheodore said:

Hello Delmarva, 

 

New England surf fisherman here, heading down to DC early next week, wondering if I can hit any spots and throw some plugs...maybe even drift a darter from Indian River Inlet jetty on an outgoing tide....any suggestions?

 

Thanks. 

That there is your best bet for what you want. However, IRI is a solid 2.5 hrs from DC. Maybe more depending on traffic and where in DC you are. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Springer said:

That there is your best bet for what you want. However, IRI is a solid 2.5 hrs from DC. Maybe more depending on traffic and where in DC you are. 

With the Bay Bridge work figure long waits in traffic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 mins ago, msrief said:

With the Bay Bridge work figure long waits in traffic.

Was unaware they're doing work...heading to the eastern shore tonight...guess I'll run into back ups ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now