Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jkrock

Bye Bye Beto

Rate this topic

86 posts in this topic

He was an awful candidate.  Maybe the worst of hte bunch.   it aids teh Dem party that he is gone.

Butagig, warren, larry sanders, tulsi and the other lady are far better.  Still a couple of real crappy ones in the mix, but beto dropping was inevitable, so why not just hasten it along.

In a few years he will be an answer on Jeopardy .....

" What Dem Presidential candidate was a skate boarding dope smoking self proclaimed Mexican, with two prior arrests"?

Edited by fish643

19 mins ago, 55555s said:

He was an awful candidate.  Maybe the worst of hte bunch.   it aids teh Dem party that he is gone.

Butagig, warren, larry sanders, tulsi and the other lady are far better.  Still a couple of real crappy ones in the mix, but beto dropping was inevitable, so why not just hasten it along.

Yang would be my vote. 

1 min ago, coastalfreak said:

Yang would be my vote. 

I cant envision a situation in which I'd vote for any of them.  Some more than others, but I'd take a very easy pass on every one of them.

4 mins ago, 55555s said:

I cant envision a situation in which I'd vote for any of them.  Some more than others, but I'd take a very easy pass on every one of them.

Gabbard and Klobucher make me want to throw up slightly less, but I couldn't throw the lever for either.

^ same or even slightly more so with delaney and the other business guy from the upper midwest.  

Not my guys, but I'd respect a debate and life would go on if they won.

33 mins ago, 55555s said:

Even the most rabid LIBS on this board won't endorse one of them. This is what impeachment hoax #9 is all about. The dems already know they can't beat Trump at the voting booth.