_Doug_

November 2019 Fishing Reports

Rate this topic

1,159 posts in this topic

9PM - 3AM, out front OCo and MoCo. No hits. SP minnows, hard/soft swim baits. Pressure 30.20 inHg. Temp 41 F.  OC water clarity unknown (didn’t turn on lights). MoCo water clarity chocolate milk.

Edited by _Doug_

8 hours ago, outfished1957 said:

Its was blitzing in Long Branch and surrounding area all Thanksgiving week. So what's that tell you. The negative people here, giving all the negative comments here, just cant don't catch because they don't think positive and keep trying. Give up easily like little girls. But that being said, there are lots of little girls that are more hardcore than some of these guys. They sit on their couch waiting for the call. ......Can't believe I just wasted my time reading 5 pages of this.

Wrong, it's over. 

Moco bay side 5am - 8am. Clean water and lots of bait. Threw the bag... not even a bump. Gonna move out front for a bit. Maybe I need to sit down in the sand and say a few prayers to the fish gods. 

Was just out. Coast guard droppen the hammer and rightfully so. Sitting at the 3 mile line out front. Big cutter. No bass, bait observed. Very little in way of bird activity. Thurs night 50 mph blow effects still felt present.  Feels like one batch of migratory fish has came and went. The question now is, when will the next arrive and will they continue to stay on that highway off the coast or disperse a bit more closer to bays and beaches? Tranquil week for most part starting tomorrow. Next week should be a good indicator of where this "run" is going to go. 

Edited by joefishnj21

Was out last night, out front til 1am. Bupkiss.

Strange thing, thought I snagged a small fish of some sort, it was this shad. Hooked it through the hook eye. 

What are the odds? Big ocean.

20191102_101150.jpg

12 hours ago, JimK said:

Definitely.. everyone stay home so I can catch dinks in peace and solitude. :shaky:

+1

How have you been?   Been awhile since we fished together.  

3 hours ago, kurazy kracka said:

Wrong, it's over. 

I hope DOUG deletes some of these guys.

As expected no fish for me. My first skunk of the season. I also saw shad caught to me that's a sign it over.

20191102_073809.jpg

Nothing this morning moco out front from false dawn until around 9. Water was stained. Going to try for a few resident schoolies on a rock pile out back in a little bit.

15 hours ago, outfished1957 said:

Its was blitzing in Long Branch and surrounding area all Thanksgiving week. So what's that tell you. The negative people here, giving all the negative comments here, just cant don't catch because they don't think positive and keep trying. Give up easily like little girls. But that being said, there are lots of little girls that are more hardcore than some of these guys. They sit on their couch waiting for the call. ......Can't believe I just wasted my time reading 5 pages of this.

Praise the lord we finally have a hardcore fisherman on SOL. Stand back all you little girls and see how its done..