_Doug_

November 2019 Fishing Reports

Rate this topic

1,159 posts in this topic

9 mins ago, ACFishing said:

Looked out on the surf, chocolate milk, went togging instead and caught a bass....... on crab?!?!

Love this. Anything goes with fishin

9 hours ago, Theseeker66 said:

Tough for new people to learn.  You can learn how a plug moves in the water. What speed with what current,  depth, etc. But damn hard to try and pattern anything when no fish are around.  Unless you go where everyone else goes,  then might as well check the reports

Yea, no.  I wont fish if I even see another person most of the time.  I catch just fine.  

1 hour ago, beret said:

JimK.........I am assuming you are joking........but if not you are either a horrible fisherman or do not fish Nov/Dec.........some of my best times....

I'll never tell.....:niffty:

Its was blitzing in Long Branch and surrounding area all Thanksgiving week. So what's that tell you. The negative people here, giving all the negative comments here, just cant don't catch because they don't think positive and keep trying. Give up easily like little girls. But that being said, there are lots of little girls that are more hardcore than some of these guys. They sit on their couch waiting for the call. ......Can't believe I just wasted my time reading 5 pages of this.

2 hours ago, beret said:

JimK.........I am assuming you are joking........but if not you are either a horrible fisherman or do not fish Nov/Dec.........some of my best times....

I agree with him I have not had a keeper since september. Its winding down.

9pm - 1am Out Front MOCO, pick of 1 fish per rock pile I hit. All on North side. Im starting to believe striped bass are a schooling fish everywhere  except NJ. Find a striped bass in Long Island, find 10.