Mike

The Dead Fish Pics Thread

Rate this topic

243 posts in this topic

On 11/1/2019 at 7:54 PM, beret said:

BillyBob......show me your beach fish and I will gladly be impressed............boat, just another boat fisherman having an easy day with the fish finder....

You know what one of the best parts of being a boat fisherman is?  Not giving a flying **** what some bitchy ass beach fisherman thinks of you and your boat.

That comment isn't directed at all beach fishermen, just the bitchy ass cranky jealous holier than thou ones.  **** them.

15 hours ago, JoeyZac said:

You know what one of the best parts of being a boat fisherman is?  Not giving a flying **** what some bitchy ass beach fisherman thinks of you and your boat.

That comment isn't directed at all beach fishermen, just the bitchy ass cranky jealous holier than thou ones.  **** them.

They get sea sick just watching a boat sway at the dock..... they have no idea how hard it can be... on your body when it’s snotty ( 70% of the time) ... on you mind when nothings working... and on your wallet, .... it’s a big ocean and anything but a gimme.

28 mins ago, bigfish4me said:

They get sea sick just watching a boat sway at the dock..... they have no idea how hard it can be... on your body when it’s snotty ( 70% of the time) ... on you mind when nothings working... and on your wallet, .... it’s a big ocean and anything but a gimme.

Oh jeez, if you're on a boat even semi-consistently, it's pretty easy to get over sea sickness. I like boat fishing, have a boat, and don't understand the bad blood between surf/boat, but in the end boat fishing is objectively easier.

1 hour ago, Cpalms said:

Umm yeah...what kind of boat do you have?

17’ McKee for the river and back bay....24’ Black Fin that’s been in my family for 30 years.... bought the black fin from my uncle after his heart attack 2 years ago .... how about you?

36F8D588-900F-4368-AEE9-A9D12DED4A73.jpeg

1B203B55-B9D3-460D-A8BC-61D893245EEB.jpeg

28 mins ago, bigfish4me said:

17’ McKee for the river and back bay....24’ Black Fin that’s been in my family for 30 years.... bought the black fin from my uncle after his heart attack 2 years ago .... how about you?

36F8D588-900F-4368-AEE9-A9D12DED4A73.jpeg

1B203B55-B9D3-460D-A8BC-61D893245EEB.jpeg

I have a Contender 25T and 24' Sheaffer.  Sheaffer's are custom bay boats.  My brothers and I had it built and  it stays on a lift at mom's house in Sarasota.