CLFish5

Help a newbie out!!

Rate this topic

82 posts in this topic

@CLFish5, if you see some one who are into fish and you are not, walk up to them and take a peak, talk to them. 99% of them are not a$$holes.  Just don't start casting right next to them unless there is plenty of room or you are invited. 

3 mins ago, hobobob said:

@CLFish5, if you see some one who are into fish and you are not, walk up to them and take a peak, talk to them. 99% of them are not a$$holes.  Just don't start casting right next to them unless there is plenty of room or you are invited. 

This. @hobobob hit the nail on the head. Nothing gets under my skin like someone walking all the way down the beach to perch next to me not even 20 feet away and start casting.l, all because I hooked into a few schoolies. 118 miles of coastline and you gotta be up my ---?

If you come and ask what they're on. I'll answer you. Just gotta respect space.

1 hour ago, baldadonis2002 said:

You spent time, trolling my posts to dig up something 9 years ago

RIP Line..... stalking much?

But what about the post on Wednesday when you spot burned RM Field 5 and actually the entire park? That’s fine right? Because you said it and I didn’t. 

Tell us more!!!

Listen kid... don't all of a sudden grow a pair with your 8 posts when your dumb a$$ cant figure out how to catch a fish.

This forum wiped my arse 9 years ago but its a new day.

Soft little wuss trying to talk tough.

Catch a fish first you little "weekend warrior" then come back and talk trash

19 mins ago, CLFish5 said:

But what about the post on Wednesday when you spot burned RM Field 5 and actually the entire park? That’s fine right? Because you said it and I didn’t. 

Tell us more!!!

Not to pile on but hes got a good point about posting any locations. Especially that location. Bailed outa there a over a week ago when it just started getting crowded. Plenty of fish there before everybody showed up. I'm all alone on the fish again. No way no how I would post any where near it here.

12 mins ago, baldadonis2002 said:

Listen kid... don't all of a sudden grow a pair with your 8 posts when your dumb a$$ cant figure out how to catch a fish.

This forum wiped my arse 9 years ago but its a new day.

Soft little wuss trying to talk tough.

Catch a fish first you little "weekend warrior" then come back and talk trash

LOL! Get a support group bud. Your an OK fishermen and huge hypocrit psychopath. I hope your $50 blurple needle gets caught on a rock

13 mins ago, baldadonis2002 said:

Correct... because I prey on the weak

Welcome to the NFL.... Rookie

Your delusional. Not the NFL. Intenet forum called Stripers Online with the slogan “We’ll help you catch more fish”

Sitting back enjoying how easy it is to get inside so many people's heads.

Played competitive sports growing up, wrestling, martial arts etc. ...even into young adulthood.

Became an absolute mastermind at mentally taking people off their game.

Still got it  :box: