CLFish5

Help a newbie out!!

Rate this topic

82 posts in this topic

@CLFish5, if you see some one who are into fish and you are not, walk up to them and take a peak, talk to them. 99% of them are not a$$holes.  Just don't start casting right next to them unless there is plenty of room or you are invited. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 mins ago, hobobob said:

@CLFish5, if you see some one who are into fish and you are not, walk up to them and take a peak, talk to them. 99% of them are not a$$holes.  Just don't start casting right next to them unless there is plenty of room or you are invited. 

This. @hobobob hit the nail on the head. Nothing gets under my skin like someone walking all the way down the beach to perch next to me not even 20 feet away and start casting.l, all because I hooked into a few schoolies. 118 miles of coastline and you gotta be up my ---?

 

If you come and ask what they're on. I'll answer you. Just gotta respect space.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, baldadonis2002 said:

You spent time, trolling my posts to dig up something 9 years ago

 

RIP Line..... stalking much?

But what about the post on Wednesday when you spot burned RM Field 5 and actually the entire park? That’s fine right? Because you said it and I didn’t. 

 

Tell us more!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Listen kid... don't all of a sudden grow a pair with your 8 posts when your dumb a$$ cant figure out how to catch a fish.

 

This forum wiped my arse 9 years ago but its a new day.

 

Soft little wuss trying to talk tough.

 

Catch a fish first you little "weekend warrior" then come back and talk trash

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 mins ago, CLFish5 said:

But what about the post on Wednesday when you spot burned RM Field 5 and actually the entire park? That’s fine right? Because you said it and I didn’t. 

 

Tell us more!!!

Not to pile on but hes got a good point about posting any locations. Especially that location. Bailed outa there a over a week ago when it just started getting crowded. Plenty of fish there before everybody showed up. I'm all alone on the fish again. No way no how I would post any where near it here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 mins ago, baldadonis2002 said:

Listen kid... don't all of a sudden grow a pair with your 8 posts when your dumb a$$ cant figure out how to catch a fish.

 

This forum wiped my arse 9 years ago but its a new day.

 

Soft little wuss trying to talk tough.

 

Catch a fish first you little "weekend warrior" then come back and talk trash

 

 

LOL! Get a support group bud. Your an OK fishermen and huge hypocrit psychopath. I hope your $50 blurple needle gets caught on a rock

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 mins ago, baldadonis2002 said:

Correct... because I prey on the weak

 

Welcome to the NFL.... Rookie

Your delusional. Not the NFL. Intenet forum called Stripers Online with the slogan “We’ll help you catch more fish”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sitting back enjoying how easy it is to get inside so many people's heads.

 

Played competitive sports growing up, wrestling, martial arts etc. ...even into young adulthood.

 

Became an absolute mastermind at mentally taking people off their game.

 

Still got it  :box:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to register here in order to participate.

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.