JoeC

Narragansett Surfcasters Surf Day 2020 - New & Used Fishing Tackle Sale

Rate this topic

34 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Mack26 said:

Yeah i remember we just didn’t connect up. I’m bringing the Dobyns Savvy 734 you were interested in, as well as a few from the Champion Series, and a Lew’s rod that is new, never used. All these rods are in excellent condition. Maybe if you come early, it will still be there and we can do a deal! :)

Sounds good man! I'll be there early. You've got other items I've got my eye on as well. See you there!

Edited by Nomad92

Joe--I think this has been asked before, but I couldn't find an answer. Are any of the used tackle vendors buying as well as selling? Got a few reels I'd like to unload. Thanks in advance.

1 hour ago, Broadbill said:

Joe--I think this has been asked before, but I couldn't find an answer. Are any of the used tackle vendors buying as well as selling? Got a few reels I'd like to unload. Thanks in advance.

Good question. I don't know the answer, I think it is a mixed bag.  Some of our used equipment vendors are "regulars" at our show so I think they would be open to good deals on items that they could turn over fairly quickly.  On the other hand, others are basically thinning out their inventory so they probably would not be interested in buying any more.  Sorry I can't be more helpful on this one.