Lagerhead

Besides ‘orange man bad’, what do the Democrats on this site believe in?

Rate this topic

113 posts in this topic

although as Trump becomes more and more unhinged he MIGHT be pushing the GOP past the breaking point.......

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

FollowFollow @realDonaldTrump

The Never Trumper Republicans, though on respirators with not many left, are in certain ways worse and more dangerous for our Country than the Do Nothing Democrats. Watch out for them, they are human scum!

12 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

although as Trump becomes more and more unhinged he MIGHT be pushing the GOP past the breaking point.......

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

FollowFollow @realDonaldTrump

The Never Trumper Republicans, though on respirators with not many left, are in certain ways worse and more dangerous for our Country than the Do Nothing Democrats. Watch out for them, they are human scum!

I think we can all agree that the only one unhinged may be you fwank

3 mins ago, chessie_yaker said:

I think we can all agree that the only one unhinged may be you fwank

I think we can all agree that when Frances, fwank or skippy start popping up,,

it's becaues facts aren't on your side and you are lashing out.

POTUS is calling his fellow Republicans Human Scum,

if they don't defend his criminal behavior,

welcome to Today's GOP.

3 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

I think we can all agree that when Frances, fwank or skippy start popping up,,

it's becaues facts aren't on your side and you are lashing out.

POTUS is calling his fellow Republicans Human Scum,

if they don't defend his criminal behavior,

welcome to Today's GOP.

I’m not lashing out, I just don’t feel like wasting my time trying to educate you again right now. I’m sorry that I don’t find your flares to be as concerning as you do. I just don’t lash out. Not my style.

2 hours ago, Knight771 said:

Well, well,.well.  Welcome back DoF   You've been gone a long time.  What brings you back to this neighborhood??  Sadly, I'm still here in the old neighborhood. Old habits die hard.

You know that I also believe that a woman who is a victim of rape/incest, should have the right to an abortion (though I would try and talk her out of it to save the innocent baby).  But, as you surely know, that situation only counts for about 2% of abortions, add another 1% for Life of the Mother.  The rest are purely elective for convenience which covers a whole host of bad reasons from "I don't like the man", to "I'm planning a vaction" to "I can't afford one right now" to a host of other things all of which are bad reasons to kill a human being.  And these I oppose.

BTW, your use of the word "fetus" is no different than a KKK guy using the word "n---er"  Both are only used to lessen the humanity of the target you wish to destroy.  And, if you're gonna play the "I'm a woman" trope, you might come over to my house and argue abortion with my wife who is more pro-life than I am and will happily kick your butt, figuratively.

Overturn RvW and let the American people of the 50 states vote on the abortion laws they want.

That’s wonderful because that’s what my post addressed-termination after rape or incest.  I’m glad we agree.   The f’ed up state of Alabama does not.  

How sweet that you have a violent wife.  She can disagree with abortion if she’d like.  She doesn’t have to get one and that is her right. That right ends with her body.   

Your disdain for women comes through loud and clear.  Women don’t go to you to confide their reasons for termination.   They go to other women.  The reasons you listed for abortions are about as common as pigs flying out into the highway ;)   The biggest reason is lack of support from the father.

Edited by Daughter of a fisherman

1 hour ago, Daughter of a fisherman said:

That’s wonderful because that’s what my post addressed-termination after rape or incest.  I’m glad we agree.   The f’ed up state of Alabama does not.  

How sweet that you have a violent wife.  She can disagree with abortion if she’d like.  She doesn’t have to get one and that is her right. That right ends with her body.   

Your disdain for women comes through loud and clear.  Women don’t go to you to confide their reasons for termination.   They go to other women.  The reasons you listed for abortions are about as common as pigs flying out into the highway ;)   The biggest reason is lack of support from the father.

Notice I said figuratively about my wife??.  As to my contempt of women, my wife, daughter and granddaughter would beg to disagree.  But I get it.  You must deflect from the actual process of killing human beings, half of whom are little girls, for your selfishness and cowardice.  So, how many have you had??

On 10/22/2019 at 11:01 AM, fish'nmagician said:

agreed,

though I will agree with Republicans that Abortion is not a "good" thing.

I just think the best way to reduce abortion is by reducing unwanted pregnancies and NOT in making abortion illegal.......

forcing victims of rape and incest to go to term is barbaric.

I felt the need to follow up on this. The idea that women "like" abortion, "want" to have abortions, or think they are "good" is a total myth. 

On 10/22/2019 at 11:41 AM, Joe said:

I like my guns, my v8s, & not to be bothered. I think abortion should be up to the states. I believe in some sort of universal healthcare. I think the gov't should beat up "big pharma" on prices. Trickle down economics is a farce. Welfare & food stamp recipients should be forced to work if they're not disabled.  Employers of illegals should be fined so heavily that nobody would dare do it. The war on drugs is stupid. Cigarette & gun companies are not responsible for what people choose to do. I have VERY little sympathy for addicts. I believe career gov't employees are necessary. Term limits are useless if folks are too stupid to do anything other than pull the R or D lever every time.

& oh yea... Orange man bad. 

adding on since the great state of NJ wants to take away The Donald's liquor license...

I do not agree with lawsuits against cigarette, gun or drug mfgs. & bars because their customers do stupid stuff. I also have almost zero sympathy for addicts. YOUR choice; YOU live with the consequences!