Besides ‘orange man bad’, what do the Democrats on this site believe in?

Rate this topic

Lagerhead

I don’t think it’s insane , I think it’s pretty accurate . It gets tiresome reading comments by people with very little interaction with any race other than their own. They hear things , they read things , they buy the narrative hook line & sinker . Get out there amongst different people , get a feel for the way things really are . One important observation you’ll make is that racism works both ways. In fact , in my opinion , I’d say you may find that the so called victims of racism are just as or more racist than the ones being accused of it . 

5 hours ago, Daughter of a fisherman said:

Yes....but the better question is who should pay if someone else is driving your vehicle and runs into something like....hey....a wild boar??!?  :idea:

Are really going to sit there and tell us racism doesn’t exist?

if the owner of said vehicle trusted a person who did that............ then that owner should never be trusted

"Ok, Eddy you were right" - minivin5
"Oddly enough, Eddy is right fairly often"- TimS

"Eddy is correct" - TomT

"Say what you will about Eh-ddy but he actually does know a few things." - The Commish

and racism does exist

it's front and center in the democrat party and how the white members of that party pander to black people by telling them they are different than white people and thus need laws to help them get ahead.

"Eddy is correct" - TomT

"Say what you will about Eh-ddy but he actually does know a few things." - The Commish

49 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

A lot of people say that,

most of whom defend Confederate Monuments 

If you weren’t so dumb about US history you’d understand what it is about. Did you know 3 of the 4 people Lincoln named as the horsemen of slavery were northerners? Inconvenient truth, I get it, but it’s a real thing. Keep touting your stupid and I’ll keep coming by to shut it down. 

Edited by chessie_yaker

16 hours ago, Daughter of a fisherman said:

Since I seem to be the only woman posting in this forum, don’t f’ing dare tell anyone of my gender we are going to be forced to carry the fetus of a rapist or incestuous pig (I added that just for you. :wave:)

Doaf dear, no one is saying this - Frank just made it up for drama.

4 hours ago, oneeyewilly said:

I don’t think it’s insane , I think it’s pretty accurate . It gets tiresome reading comments by people with very little interaction with any race other than their own. They hear things , they read things , they buy the narrative hook line & sinker . Get out there amongst different people , get a feel for the way things really are . One important observation you’ll make is that racism works both ways. In fact , in my opinion , I’d say you may find that the so called victims of racism are just as or more racist than the ones being accused of it . 

And you might be a DA.   My niece and nephew are black.   My brother in law is obviously black.   One of the most important people in the world to me is black as are all the members of his family who are also very important to me.   It amazes me how you and others like you can see what’s going on around you and twist it into some little Hallmark Christmas special.    Pretty sad....

"One of the greatest delusions of the world is the hope that the evils of this world are to be cured by legislation."
Thomas B. Reed 1886

3 hours ago, chessie_yaker said:

If you weren’t so dumb about US history you’d understand what it is about. Did you know 3 of the 4 people Lincoln named as the horsemen of slavery were northerners? Inconvenient truth, I get it, but it’s a real thing. Keep touting your stupid and I’ll keep coming by to shut it down. 

How is this REMOTELY a response to the post you quoted?

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

4 mins ago, Daughter of a fisherman said:

And you might be a DA.   My niece and nephew are black.   My brother in law is obviously black.   One of the most important people in the world to me is black as are all the members of his family who are also very important to me.   It amazes me how you and others like you can see what’s going on around you and twist it into some little Hallmark Christmas special.    Pretty sad....

are they important to you because of their skin color?

and still, what's the point of even bringing up their skin color?

"Eddy is correct" - TomT