Besides ‘orange man bad’, what do the Democrats on this site believe in?

Rate this topic

Lagerhead

13 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

nothing is Free Billybob,

it's all about tax dollars and what we want to do with them.

Fair enough but if you taxed everybody at 100%, it wouldn’t be enough.

Talking about personal income tax... the top 1% pay 40%, anyone making less than $50k/year pays 1%. Those numbers change SLIGHTLY when including other taxes in the calculation.

I love when we make way past the breakwater at first light and head out, there's nothing better, the whole rest of the world just melts away for me.

(*edited - member formerly known as 'windknot')

6 mins ago, patchyfog said:

Yup but all the yuge cult can seem to talk about is a wall, when the problem is way more than physical security.

Wall wall wall

-

Nope but we can pretend all that's ever mentioned is a wall and not a multi-faceted approach to illegal aliens and drugs.

In the meantime the wall is going up and Border Patrol is stating crossings are down.

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem." 

22 mins ago, Rickman said:

You asked a question, I answered.

I don’t think I put you in the ‘orange man bad’ group. Lol

I love when we make way past the breakwater at first light and head out, there's nothing better, the whole rest of the world just melts away for me.

(*edited - member formerly known as 'windknot')

9 mins ago, chessie_yaker said:

I think what many progs fail to see is that reps aren’t trying to keep you from murdering babies, we just don’t want it subsidized. Some states have made it illegal as a countering to the left’s actions

Right wing logic,

we don't want to make it illegal but we made it illegal.

Eggy 10-13

LAA 7-14

50-50 2-15

7 mins ago, Steve_in_PA said:

More interesting is that a much higher percentage of abortions are performed on black women.  Is this why white liberals support it so strongly?

Frank says it's because they can't afford condoms.

But, missing work for an abortion has to cost more than condoms..............

Oh wait.......... that's right.

I like my guns, my v8s, & not to be bothered. I think abortion should be up to the states. I believe in some sort of universal healthcare. I think the gov't should beat up "big pharma" on prices. Trickle down economics is a farce. Welfare & food stamp recipients should be forced to work if they're not disabled.  Employers of illegals should be fined so heavily that nobody would dare do it. The war on drugs is stupid. Cigarette & gun companies are not responsible for what people choose to do. I have VERY little sympathy for addicts. I believe career gov't employees are necessary. Term limits are useless if folks are too stupid to do anything other than pull the R or D lever every time.

& oh yea... Orange man bad. 

The fact that an opinion has been widely held is no evidence whatever that it is not utterly absurd

8 mins ago, fish'nmagician said:

literally said that ZERO times in my life.

it's almost as if right wingers can't have a discussion here without lying.

You did, you lamented that they don't have birth control because they are told abstinance is the answer - or some such bullsheet.