BroadSoundBound

The Legend of Bob the garbage Man

Rate this topic

226 posts in this topic

It's really humbling that the crowd here appreciated this video! We had a hell of a good time making it! Our first foray into documentary filmmaking was actually when we shadowed renowned false albacore fly angler Shane Babcock a few years ago. Once we saw how gratifying it was to work with such legendary hard-to-reach people, we knew we had to track down Bob The Garbage Man and tell his story. It wasn't easy to convince him to cooperate with us, but we got it done.

4 hours ago, JC_HookShots said:

It's really humbling that the crowd here appreciated this video! We had a hell of a good time making it! Our first foray into documentary filmmaking was actually when we shadowed renowned false albacore fly angler Shane Babcock a few years ago. Once we saw how gratifying it was to work with such legendary hard-to-reach people, we knew we had to track down Bob The Garbage Man and tell his story. It wasn't easy to convince him to cooperate with us, but we got it done.

Could only imagine how much second hand smoke you guys inhaled.

18 hours ago, JC_HookShots said:

Welcome to SOL JC! If you are ever going to have a cult following (which I think you do)  for the videos this is the place. The videos are great, keep up the good work! 

I think you guys should do an alternative character to Bob the Garbage Man with a Boston/ North Shore Mass surf legend.  

18 hours ago, JC_HookShots said:

Wait, just so I understand this correctly because I am slow at times, this was a real video, not just a fictional parody?!

And I am a clunker near Atlantic City!

18 mins ago, Gooch said:

Wait, just so I understand this correctly because I am slow at times, this was a real video, not just a fictional parody?!

And I am a clunker near Atlantic City!

I never confirmed or denied that. There's a little Bob in all our hearts, and you believe what you want to believe : )

Edited by JC_HookShots

On 10/22/2019 at 10:25 AM, john1234 said:

“My dad didn’t fight in WW2 so you could stand there and throw a Yo Zuri”.....I almost fell over.

I think I bumped into this guy in the A,C. area. He was always chunking bunker and smoking.

I remember a time he watched me catch a fish and came over to see it.  He said, "You should of been  throwing that at the the F.........g **** and not the fish" (I was throwing a Bomber).  I told him I did'nt, but my Uncle who was a pilot during WWII did. 

10 hours ago, JC_HookShots said:

I never confirmed or denied that. There's a little Bob in all our hearts, and you believe what you want to believe : )

Like I said, I'm slow at times! 

6 hours ago, Terry Mac said:

it was one of the greatest videos ever posted!!!!!!!!

Yes!! And only a hardcore chunker can truly appreciate it,i watched it 100 times!!

D5DB46F8-A001-4A97-A3AC-2B54FB471768.png

Edited by relentless pursuit