BroadSoundBound

The Legend of Bob the garbage Man

Rate this topic

152 posts in this topic

54 mins ago, J Wagen said:

Max,

Is that the guy that started Jersey Mikes Subs? 

Yes J. Wagen, the very same.  During the moratorium things got so slow he gave up the surf for subs.  Millionaire now.  

As we approach another crash and moratorium I’m thinking about opening a yogurt shop.

You know I hate smoking.....especially chain smokers and not a fan of bait and wait, I rather fish...............but this guys is hilarious,,,,,enjoyed it all. Part of my enjoyment however was assuming this was all farce........that his hacking was imbellished and hopefully nobody smokes that much.....hoping that is true for his sake. But this was funny as s___ ! Enjoyed it !!

2 hours ago, MaxKatt said:

Yes J. Wagen, the very same.  During the moratorium things got so slow he gave up the surf for subs.  Millionaire now.  

As we approach another crash and moratorium I’m thinking about opening a yogurt shop.

Max,

If your thinking about that yogurt shop, go see Jersey Mike. He might give you a deal on one of his sub shops.

I remember your account of catching that Really Big Girl. Same conditions and the same  way  Al Mc Reynold's caught his. A short time ago another guy caught a tuna in a  simaler way in A,C.

On 10/18/2019 at 11:52 AM, MitchellNJ said:

My dad didn't fight in WWII so you can stand out on the rocks and throw a Yozuri :clap:

also my favorite from the video...almost fell over when i heard him say that...

On 10/19/2019 at 3:16 AM, TroutGhost said:

I was literally laughing out loud. Fighting fish for no longer than 45 seconds and tightening down the drag all the way? Nice parody!

Fave parts:

"There were stripers eating our chunks in mid-air, three feet out of the friggin water... we had bets on who could even get their chunk in the water
before it got ate." 

"This is my back up reel here. I bought this in around '78 off a Polish kid named Irish Greg. "

:laugh:

17 hours ago, beret said:

Part of my enjoyment however was assuming this was all farce........that his hacking was imbellished and hopefully nobody smokes that much.....hoping that is true for his sake. But this was funny as s___ ! Enjoyed it !!

My wife saw this before I did and said it's a parody, probably is, nobody's that crazy.