BroadSoundBound

The Legend of Bob the garbage Man

Rate this topic

152 posts in this topic

29 mins ago, Spigola said:

Seems to fishing a honey Lami with his 704.  That was my first custom surf outfit made at Causeway B&T on Long Island.

I fished a honey lamp for awhile with the electrical tape. Didn't feel like wrapping. Some tool told me my guides were crooked, so I twisted them straight. Thanks for looking out.

Might be a Fenwick, looks like the wings in the screenshot, might have been worn off due to line slap

fen.jpg.55a7295ab9f2a7834d6758361585136d.jpg

Posted (edited) · Report post

1 hour ago, Fly By Nite said:

I'll save you the trouble of watching...when a degenerate fisherman can soak a tiny piece of freeze dried bunker for 20 hours and still catch something over a 40 year span then you know it ain't rocket science, folks.

Always laughed when people talk about the challenge of fooling a fish. Thing has a brain the size of a pea and if you cut open it's head they probably couldn't identify it. Yeah ,that's a challenge.

Now it's all about balance, new lighter guides **** like that. If a couple of grams makes that much of a difference, you need to hit the gym. What happens when they throw lures, do they only throw three quarter ounce bucktails. They must freak out when they snap on a two, three, or four ounce plug. Guess that weight savings on the guides and the balance goes out the window. No wonder they don't throw eight and bait.

Edited by Shaky

12 mins ago, VanStaalSteve said:

That guy is beautiful. I liked when he described getting a pair of pliers and screwing down the drag with them. Lol

Out of necessity. If he went more than 45 seconds on a fish he'd probably have a coronary.

Friggin hilarious! Love all the old names he drops!  Mitch the Mouth Breather, Massage Parlor Markie, Onion Breath Andy and Paulie Pringles.:laugh: :laugh: Almost choked on my beer!

7 mins ago, GoneCoastal said:

That was great. Gotta love those old jersey salts. 

Jersey?????

Where did you get Jersey from?

When did  Long Island and Staten Island become part of Jersey?