Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Riddler

Guys can cook

Rate this topic

117 posts in this topic

Apologies ahead of time, but I'm feeling a microaggression coming on and think I have something to say

We have the tavern cooking thread, the smoke them if you got them thread, The Tavern grillers thread, not to mention a whole f****** Forum dedicated to cooking, and now we need a guys can cook thread? If we keep this s*** up we're going to have more cooking threads than Frank thinks there are genders.

It's Friday.  Feel the hate muthaphauckers.

12 mins ago, JaseB said:

Apologies ahead of time, but I'm feeling a microaggression coming on and think I have something to say

We have the tavern cooking thread, the smoke them if you got them thread, The Tavern grillers thread, not to mention a whole f****** Forum dedicated to cooking, and now we need a guys can cook thread? If we keep this s*** up we're going to have more cooking threads than Frank thinks there are genders.

You forgot the white or dark meat thread

This atrocity does not belong in either of those threads. I think the purpose of this thread is to prove the opposite of the title.

And so without further ado we present.....

16 mins ago, JaseB said:

You sound just like doc hopper. Be proud sir.

10 hours ago, flylikabird said:

It's time to make Chili!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As my old girlfriend used to say so eloquently from the Czech Republic...., it's time to sleep with the windows open baby!!!!!!

Yeah!   We put beans in our Chili in Boston......who knew?  :bigeyes:

aren't beans supposed to be in chili, meat or meatless?....I puts 'em in NY...I knew:bigeyes:

I burned a can of chicken noodle soup last night. Ended up having peanut butter waffles. So, yes, guys can cook.  

It's fun in the kitchen but more so in the fall and winter. Something about hot food aroma when it's cold and windy makes me feel good. Plus it gives me and my lady a way to interact as we make things together that we both enjoy and it can be a very subtle turn on. You guys should learn that the kitchen can lead right to the bedroom or the kitchen can even become the bedroom. :wee:  

If a guy can operate sufficiently in the kitchen, he'll score more ash in the bedroom simply because women can no longer cook.

Women are no longer taught by their mother's how to cook for men.   It's been this way since the mid to late 80's.   

Actually to be more succinct to the OP's thread title......we have to cook or else we'd starve to death.  :bigeyes:

Edited by flylikabird