flyangler

Good "investment"? $25,000 for N-cup boobs?

Rate this topic

101 posts in this topic

Can there be too much of a good thing? 

Model spends $25K on surgery to increase breast size to N cup

For Amber Alena, bigger is better.

amber-alena-01.jpg?quality=90&strip=all

The 24-year-old cam model and adult film actress says she increased her breast size from a B cup to a whopping N cup and has never felt happier — despite spending a fortune.

Alena says her decision to go under the knife for breast implants was not for her profession, but rather for her own “benefit and happiness.”

“I got them done for myself and no other reason,” she says. “My chosen professions could easily be done without surgical enhancements.”

The Seattle resident says her N-cup breasts do not cause her any pain or discomfort, and she has found ways to support the massive implants.

“I do a lot of exercises to help,” she says. “My breast size is considered very large, but there are other women who have much bigger breasts.”

Alena says she had a series of three breast augmentation surgeries — first to a D cup, then a J before eventually reaching the N cup — which cost around $25,000 total.

But the cost of surgery was a small price to pay for Alena, who said she wanted bigger breasts since she was 17 years old.

“When I was much younger, it hurt my feelings because I couldn’t control how I was born to look,” she says.

Alena says she was frequently judged by others while growing up because her “facial features and aura always generated a love/hate view,” but she is learning to ignore haters and be confident.

“I do wish some people could learn to be less judgmental,” she says, “but now I no longer care how others perceive me.”

With 328,000 followers on Instagram, Alena isn’t afraid to post risqué photos showing off her new assets and tunes out the harsh criticism.

“As long as it makes you happy, f–k what anyone else thinks, because life is too short to care about others’ opinions,” she says. “There will be people who love you for you, with or without surgery.”

amber-alena-02.jpg?quality=90&strip=all

Edited by tomkaz

She better invest in a wheelchair, her back will give out after a few years with those disgusting things, unless they're filled with air. Bet she was perfectly cute with B cups, now she's a freak.

EDIT: I just watched that vid, I think they are filled with air. They don't move, like they have no weight to them at all.

Edited by gellfex

38 mins ago, tomkaz said:

Can there be too much of a good thing? 

Model spends $25K on surgery to increase breast size to N cup

For Amber Alena, bigger is better.

amber-alena-01.jpg?quality=90&strip=all

The 24-year-old cam model and adult film actress says she increased her breast size from a B cup to a whopping N cup and has never felt happier — despite spending a fortune.

Alena says her decision to go under the knife for breast implants was not for her profession, but rather for her own “benefit and happiness.”

“I got them done for myself and no other reason,” she says. “My chosen professions could easily be done without surgical enhancements.”

The Seattle resident says her N-cup breasts do not cause her any pain or discomfort, and she has found ways to support the massive implants.

“I do a lot of exercises to help,” she says. “My breast size is considered very large, but there are other women who have much bigger breasts.”

Alena says she had a series of three breast augmentation surgeries — first to a D cup, then a J before eventually reaching the N cup — which cost around $25,000 total.

But the cost of surgery was a small price to pay for Alena, who said she wanted bigger breasts since she was 17 years old.

“When I was much younger, it hurt my feelings because I couldn’t control how I was born to look,” she says.

Alena says she was frequently judged by others while growing up because her “facial features and aura always generated a love/hate view,” but she is learning to ignore haters and be confident.

“I do wish some people could learn to be less judgmental,” she says, “but now I no longer care how others perceive me.”

With 328,000 followers on Instagram, Alena isn’t afraid to post risqué photos showing off her new assets and tunes out the harsh criticism.

“As long as it makes you happy, f–k what anyone else thinks, because life is too short to care about others’ opinions,” she says. “There will be people who love you for you, with or without surgery.”

amber-alena-02.jpg?quality=90&strip=all

She is a stone cold trailer trash ho with severe brain damage. This is why Hop needs to be arrested. 

29 mins ago, Reel Deely said:

Then why bring it up ? We demand comparisons !

I did not bring up the B naturals. I just found her on the Scoreland site and they don’t look good when in motion. She went from 1500ccs to 2400 and thinking 3000. Where Doc Hop with some knowledge? 

Edited by tomkaz

3 hours ago, MickAff said:

Not my cup of tea

Oh, I was not implying they were. You seem more the fan of god's talents, not the surgeons. No, I meant that you could find her so quickly....

She’ll make the money back and a ton more for her 15 minutes of fame and several films to remember them er her by. Then I’m guessing she will have the size reduced. Smart business move maybe lol.