Terry Mac

Do bad Tavern decisions get forgotten?

Rate this topic

380 posts in this topic

6 mins ago, Billybob said:

Eebs and the runaway bride:

so I'm bartending, which i used to be allowed to do before wife made me stop. bartending was awesome, i got to get drunk on the beach, basically hang out with all the same people I'd be hanging out with if i wasn't working, wake up naked and hungover on a regular basis but with several hundred dollars of cash in my back pocket, skinny dip with all sorts of random girls, drink and gamble afterhours, treat an entire hotel like my own private clubhouse on account of growing up 3 doors down from its owners and being the son they never had, and would have had to literally kill someone in the presence of my boss to get fired. So, i got laid quite a bit, made lots of money, lived on a freakin houseboat, and loved it.

So this one friday night in late spring I'm behind the bar and this smoking hot girl walks in - blonde, short, maybe 5-2, athletic little body with abnormally big boobies for such a small frame, sits up at the bar, and orders a glass of wine. My buddy, who was about 5 years into a marriage at the time and had given up a life of debauchery far exceeding my own and seemingly regretting it, immediately goes to work on her. i play the shy sensitive one and ignore her, per Mike why's instruction. sometime around midnight I go and say hi, and it turns out she went to highschool in upsatte NY with a few girls i knew from college, so we had some sort of connection. she went on to tell me that she was a kindergarten teacher and today was the last day of school so she wanted to take a little vacation. about an hour later we were getting ready to close up since it was still early in the season and quiet and she asked where she could go once we'd closed. i said that we usually walked to another bar down the street and that she was welcome to come with us. she agreed. at that bar she proceeded to hang all over me and get very drunk. as luck would have it a good group of my friends were there to corroborate at least part of my story later on. girly then got very drunk and asked if i would come back to the hotel with her. we tried swimming but it was too cold, made out on the beach fro a while, then went up to her room. i go into the bathroom to wash the sand off my feet and she comes in, naked, and pulls me into the shower with her. we do it.

i wake up sometime shortly after dawn and while tryign to find my pants remember somethign about us going kayaking that day since i didn't have to work, so I leave a note on the bedside table with my phone number. she calls me like an hour later and asks me to come pick her up. we head back to my houseboat, hop into a pair of kayaks and paddle out to this small island a few hundred yards offshore. while laying out on the rocks she says to me; "I have to tell you something" OK, I say, what? She goes on..."well, I'm supposed to be getting married right now. last night i freaked out while getting ready for my rehearsal and took off. I drove up 95 and found the hotel by calling 411. i didn't tell anyone and my parents and my fiance don't even know where I am" Awesome, right? that's what i said. more talking ensues and I don't get any more sex out of the deal. when she leaves the next day she gives me her number and has me promise I'll call, suggests we meet in the city for a yankees game.

a month later i email herto say a wholesaler gave me tickets and asking if she's like to go. her email back says "Thank you so much, but I'm actually back together with my fiance and we're working things out" somehow I don't think working things out involved her fully disclosing the nature of her activities that weekend, and i feel sorry for that dude. pretty cool, for me though, rigth?

i thought the ending for sure was when Eebs woke up he discovered that she had a unit.  

Just now, John O' said:

Me too Pete!  And she could hold her own here!

Yeah she is an interesting person.

Remember when Niffer called her sweety or honey or some thing?

Every one puckered at once. LOL

1 min ago, Terry Mac said:

i thought the ending for sure was when Eebs woke up he discovered that she had a unit.  

This is the funniest line:

wake up naked and hungover on a regular basis but with several hundred dollars of cash in my back pocket, 

What the hell comes to your mind when you read it?  

5 mins ago, fishing pete said:

Yeah she is an interesting person.

Remember when Niffer called her sweety or honey or some thing?

Every one puckered at once. LOL

Lol I remember that! Panties got extremely twisted, bless her heart. :hooked:

1 min ago, Niffer said:

Lol I remember that! Panties got extremely twisted, bless her heart. :hooked:

It wasnt even that bad. You really cut your teeth here that day. Then you disappeared.

2 mins ago, fishing pete said:

Niffer is lurking!  Whats up chick? Tell us whats new? Hows the baby?

The baby is now 8 and I've got two other munchkins now. Remi and I are doing well, moved out to the country, living that rural life. :)

1 min ago, fishing pete said:

It wasnt even that bad. You really cut your teeth here that day. Then you disappeared.

I didn't think it was that bad either, just a touch of snark. Buuut I thought I could shoot with **** with her like I did the other guys.  

Found out I was mistaken. Lol. 

How you been Pete??

6 mins ago, Niffer said:

The baby is now 8 and I've got two other munchkins now. Remi and I are doing well, moved out to the country, living that rural life. :)

I didn't think it was that bad either, just a touch of snark. Buuut I thought I could shoot with **** with her like I did the other guys.  

Found out I was mistaken. Lol. 

How you been Pete??

All good here. Got a new girl. we are happy. I got her hooked on fishing. I created a monster.

Wow 2 more hugh? You have been busy. Where are you now? Youre in Canada right? In the west.

3 mins ago, Patrick9915 said:

Remember when Nifty's ex made you all glass shard pies? 

Never got an apology for calling that one right. 

I heard she was nuts. Did she post here?