Do bad Tavern decisions get forgotten?

Rate this topic

Terry Mac

Through the years we have all seen some folks make some very poor decisions here in the Tavern or other spots on SOL.

Does the memory of them fade away with time or will we always remember them in the back of our minds?

For me, i pick the latter. I can never shake them out for some reason.  

Do we need examples or can we just get a high level, honest answer to this? 

Edited by Terry Mac

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

Just now, north-shore fisha said:

There should be a forum for the threads that live in infamy.

:howdy:

The village, which had stood for maybe 1,000 years, didn't know we were coming that day. If they had, they would have run. boB was at the eye of our rage. And through him, our Captain Ahab. He would set things right again. That day, we loved him.

Some of the best things I've ever done, and certainly some of the times when I've had the most fun in my life, were the direct result of bad decisions. 

I dig bad decisions. If it weren't for them, my wife would never have married me. :th:

Terri Mae does not approve this message, but screw him.

4 mins ago, mark77 said:

worst decision has to be that guy  Cfin telling one of  nice women( who was genuinely  concerned for him) to eat a bag of dicks as he self mutilated 

great example, thank you! 

11 mins ago, ChumSlickJon said:

Please 

how about that guy tried to get everyone to buy him a plug bag and kayak.