rigged eel

Ujoint 4X4 Coachman home on LI

19 posts in this topic

No I have the dual wheels synchronized with the Crossfire system so when I air up both tires fill at the same time. and I also have air pressure indicators that shows a readout for each of the 6 tires on an app on my phone. 

On 10/16/2019 at 9:40 AM, rigged eel said:

She is finally home on  Long Island will be on the sand this weekend!!

IMG_3126.jpeg

WOW  !!! I Love it !!! Some pictures of the interior would be great, if you don't mind. I know where I'd be spending my vacations  !

Posted (edited) · Report post

On 10/16/2019 at 4:40 PM, rigged eel said:

No I have the dual wheels synchronized with the Crossfire system so when I air up both tires fill at the same time. and I also have air pressure indicators that shows a readout for each of the 6 tires on an app on my phone. 

Sounds great. What happens if the tires touch and rub against one another ?. Or is that only a problem at higher speeds. Still looks great.

Edited by hunter123

We can only be envious - BUT have you thought through the possible downside:

0  Will you have the will power to leave the vehicle and stand in the freezing surf and spray when the perfect tide hits at 3:30 AM in late Oct/early Nov?

Seriously, other than that, I see no downside.  Enjoy it and good luck!

Envious is down playing my reaction. I may be in love...looked but cannot find prices anywhere.  If u don't mind my asking, how much of a home equity loan do I need to buy one of these bad boys?

On 10/20/2019 at 3:26 AM, FlatWing said:

Envious is down playing my reaction. I may be in love...looked but cannot find prices anywhere.  If u don't mind my asking, how much of a home equity loan do I need to buy one of these bad boys?

You don't want to know.  15k minimum from Chris at ujoint nevermind the camper