JMB

2019 Fall Fling.. The return of Sammy

Rate this topic

212 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, fishless said:

Not the 1st yr of the fall fling but a few yrs later when we settled on the current location.  Get there on time cause the stuff doesn't last too long. 

That was the year I missed.  

4 mins ago, ChumSlickJon said:

That was the year I missed.  

That next yr you brought a growler of your porter.  Yours and my 2 were emptied fast. 

5 mins ago, Lagerhead said:

Is the one year old a family member? Then that’s different.

Cause 30 years from now the 1 yr old is gonna look back fondly on this day remembering Uncle Scally pretending to enjoy himself. 

1 hour ago, Lagerhead said:

Is the one year old a family member? Then that’s different.

Yes and we are close with her parents. I'm not saying I'm not coming to the fling though. 

1 hour ago, fishless said:

Cause 30 years from now the 1 yr old is gonna look back fondly on this day remembering Uncle Scally pretending to enjoy himself. 

:laugh:

I went to a one year olds birthday a few years ago and got so chitfaced I threw up.  

It's an adult party and you'll have a blast because your wife will have no choice but to drive your sorry ass home.  

44 mins ago, ChumSlickJon said:

I went to a one year olds birthday a few years ago and got so chitfaced I threw up.  

It's an adult party and you'll have a blast because your wife will have no choice but to drive your sorry ass home.  

Preaching to the choir. I went to a gender reveal a few years ago and got blasted. Apparently, I made an impression. 

16 hours ago, ChumSlickJon said:

Is there anyplace left in NJ that you didn’t get chit faced and throw up?

15 hours ago, Scallywag said:

Preaching to the choir. I went to a gender reveal a few years ago and got blasted. Apparently, I made an impression. 

Lol, where’s a video when you need one.