JMB

2019 Fall Fling.. The return of Sammy

Rate this topic

212 posts in this topic

"If all goes well tomorrow"   That went to sh*t quick.  I am in Jersey Shore for more cardiac problems. I was brought in on Mon. Via ambulance. They got me stabilized and scheduled the test for today. I woke up this morning uglier than most of you guys. Now they are in a panic trying to figure out what's next.               Jim

20191016_082221.jpg

Posted (edited) · Report post

Thanks John and mike. They are at a loss as to why I woke up with my eyes,ears and entire head swollen and a viscous rash over 80% of my body. They are looking at an medicine induced reaction. The only problem is that nothing med wise has been changed recently. 

Jim

Edited by JBreese1

16 hours ago, Scallywag said:

Bob, isn't that what you brought that first year? Good stuff. 

Not the 1st yr of the fall fling but a few yrs later when we settled on the current location.  Get there on time cause the stuff doesn't last too long. 

11 hours ago, JBreese1 said:

Thanks John and mike. They are at a loss as to why I woke up with my eyes,ears and entire head swollen and a viscous rash over 80% of my body. They are looking at an medicine induced reaction. The only problem is that nothing med wise has been changed recently. 

Jim

Best wishes Jim, hope this day is better than the last.