JMB

2019 Fall Fling.. The return of Sammy

Rate this topic

212 posts in this topic

4 mins ago, JMB said:

I hope you make it.

hell yea, if the weather looks fishy i will plan on being up there for a few days!!!!!!!!!! 

34 mins ago, Terry Mac said:

hell yea, if the weather looks fishy i will plan on being up there for a few days!!!!!!!!!! 

I think he meant, you're the pro staff.

I'm afraid I'm going to miss this one this year. If all goes well tomorrow Friday October 25th I will be getting bladder reconstruction surgery. I will be wearing a catheter for a minimum of two weeks and then a final procedure after that hopefully fix all the problems. If there's any way I can make it I will sure as hell try. If not I'll be there in spirit. Jim

2 mins ago, JBreese1 said:

I'm afraid I'm going to miss this one this year. If all goes well tomorrow Friday October 25th I will be getting bladder reconstruction surgery. I will be wearing a catheter for a minimum of two weeks and then a final procedure after that hopefully fix all the problems. If there's any way I can make it I will sure as hell try. If not I'll be there in spirit. Jim

Good luck, Jim. 

1 hour ago, JBreese1 said:

Damn Jim, all the best with that. You deserve a break.