Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
giggyfish

Los Angeles NFL fans

Rate this topic

5 posts in this topic

Both LA nfl games we’re supposed to be home games today. The stadiums apparently had about 70 percent fans from the away teams area. How friggen pathetic it must be to have the league's sheetiest fan base. At least in San Diego they had a good amount of support. 

11 hours ago, giggyfish said:

Both LA nfl games we’re supposed to be home games today. The stadiums apparently had about 70 percent fans from the away teams area. How friggen pathetic it must be to have the league's sheetiest fan base. At least in San Diego they had a good amount of support. 

These so called home teams are actually playing out of town until there NEW stadium is built. 

The Steelers vs Chargers game was played over 2 hours north of San Diego in a multi use facility near L.A.  Cheap flights and ticket packages brought in the steeler fans in droves

LA is filled to the brim with out of towners/people not from LA.  The NFL doesn't care, as they now have the LA market and the stadiums are filling up anyway.  You're going to see the same thing in Vegas w/ a ton of OOT fans doing road trip games.  See it in Jersey with the Jets all the time and when the Giants' season turns for the worst. Neither team has had much success lately, yet both rank in the top 5 in terms of attendance.  Ton of non-natives in the NY metro area, OOT fans fill up the seats.  

Yeah even the bars had different fan bases in Los Angeles.  

I tended bar that was just Laker fans......I know who knew right ?

Yet again my crew used to hang at a Boston bar in L.A. just to watch Red Sox and Patriot games.

The Laker regulars had me fired because I was a blatant Celtic fan.   My boss told me it was either I go or his regulars threatened to walk away from his establishment.....I was canned.   :D