codfish

Here we go again, weeks of who's kids are worse

Rate this topic

12 posts in this topic

1 min ago, codfish said:

Your kidding right?

Nope.  

Trump's kids either stopped, or seriously curtailed their foreign business dealing when Orange-man became Pres.  Bidens kid(s) started when he became vice.   

Codfish is proving to be quite the troll. Claims he sits down with his "fellow Republicans" and yet posts like the most ardent anti-Trumper, to the point of magical thinking. 

7CFF2743-B5A0-4B44-B8E5-59A2581AA372.jpeg.35823e2efb772afbb5924d7cb97bdb1a.jpeg

Sorry but my two fishing friends who I fish with each week are big Trump supporters, hats, sign in the front yard you name it they have it regarding Trump:) what has come out of it is for all involved to look at the issues and NOT give any politician a FREE pass Dem or Republican, I hammered Obama and I will do the same to Trump when he makes mistakes.

3 hours ago, JimP said:

Nope.  

Trump's kids either stopped, or seriously curtailed their foreign business dealing when Orange-man became Pres.  Bidens kid(s) started when he became vice.   

Eric Trump and his older brother, Donald Trump Jr., run the Trump Organization, which conducts business — and takes in tens of millions of dollars annually — around the globe and is still owned by the president. The company is forging ahead with projects in Ireland, India, Indonesia and Uruguay, and is licensing the Trump name in such turbulent areas as Turkey and the Philippines.

Just now, codfish said:

Eric Trump and his older brother, Donald Trump Jr., run the Trump Organization, which conducts business — and takes in tens of millions of dollars annually — around the globe and is still owned by the president. The company is forging ahead with projects in Ireland, India, Indonesia and Uruguay, and is licensing the Trump name in such turbulent areas as Turkey and the Philippines.

So what? 

57 mins ago, codfish said:

might want to rethink that.  It is all in a blind trust.  Required under federal Ethics laws.