Jones beach night permit

Rate this topic

Bow390

Wait wait wait, hold it.

RM Field 5 , the last beach parking lot with the walking boardwalk path to the FI lighthouse is off limits ?

There are tons of vehicles there FISHING with the permit displayed on their dashboard ( including mine ) and I have never ever ever ever been given a ticket.

Not sure who to believe now

HOLY PEANUT BUTTER AND JELLY BATMAN !!!

Just called RM State Park and RM5 is off limits for night time non resident shmo's like myself.

Talk about a charmed life in not getting a ticket!!!

Thanks Throwin!!! appreciate the heads up

I do see plenty of people doing what I am doing...guess they just take the chance or they are residents

59 mins ago, baldadonis2002 said:

Wait wait wait, hold it.

RM Field 5 , the last beach parking lot with the walking boardwalk path to the FI lighthouse is off limits ?

There are tons of vehicles there FISHING with the permit displayed on their dashboard ( including mine ) and I have never ever ever ever been given a ticket.

Not sure who to believe now

During the day no one will say anything  as it is open to the public at night its is off limits technically 

They said Residents of FI - allows them to bike boat etc. back and forth and live the real "beach life"

Told me the ticket was big bucks and I've led a charmed life.

Appreciate the save Chasing...

Problem I have now is that I have mastered my spots \ landmarks near the lighthouse... that's a heck of a haul from Field 4 in the middle of the night

FML