Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bow390

Jones beach night permit

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

I am looking to get the night fishing permit but am I missing something, I don’t see jones beach field 2 or 4 mentioned, what do I need to park at those spots at night?

09FFDECE-FC85-43F3-8439-572D643D8AF5.png

On 10/12/2019 at 7:09 PM, Bow390 said:

I am looking to get the night fishing permit but am I missing something, I don’t see jones beach field 2 or 4 mentioned, what do I need to park at those spots at night?

The areas you can park are all indicated on the nys permit you posted.

Just for the record

You can fish (almost) anywhere you want during night but

You can park only on those, dedicated spots.

Edited by Popasilov

You need luck and hopping that night shift will not pass by, notice your parked car and give you a $$$ ticket

I think it is $275 with possible towing.

hey the permit says west end 2 that is field 2 . field 4 is not open for fishing during the night hours. Field 10 is the fishing piers over at Jones beach. After you get your permit, you can go to any of those places mentioned on the night permit. Simply drive to the parking field or wherever u want to go, go in open entrance. (if not open you can move the barricade) and pull you vehicle in one of the parking spots. Make sure your permit is displayed on your Dashboard. Fish on ! Good luck and happy fishing.

am looking to get the night fishing permit but am I missing something, I don’t see jones beach field 2 or 4 mentioned, what do I need to park at those spots at night?

20 mins ago, baldadonis2002 said:

RM Field 5 not listed... yet I have parked there for years... was it just omitted ?

It has always been off limits  for residents only..  I am assuming your vehicle doesn't look like your fishing and you park with the other vehicles there. Cop are usually  given out tickets  there