beret

Let us put a man on the Moon......great ides....who would have ever thought of it..

Rate this topic

13 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, icarussound said:

They’re being obtuse or perhaps they are uninformed morons like their boy Trump who doesn’t read

Well he is not the one confused about what the transcript actually says now is he ?

Tell me something......Schifty says he has lots of evidence, but his impeachment proceedings are being kept secret. Are you concerned that he might be lying to you, like he did when he described having lots of solid evidence even after Herr Mueller exonerated the president ? I mean he never did bother to show you all the secret evidence he had left over from last time. Now here he comes right back at you with all this new secret evidence, that doesn’t even involve the old evidence he kept secret. 

Just curious because so far everything seems to revolve round Schifty. His people, his secret witnesses, his secret evidence, his secret proceedings, his pronouncements, his committee, his everything. He does not seem willing to share some of his secret stuff with you. Like before, you have to just take his word on everything, because he isn't quite willing to show you. I think he is tricking you again and playing off your hatred for the president accomplishing all those good things like jobs and stuff. It would be a true shame if he has hooked you on that same old lure. The one painted with his secret colors.

10 hours ago, icarussound said:

They’re being obtuse or perhaps they are uninformed morons like their boy Trump who doesn’t read

He was elected POTUS.  What's at the top of your list of accomplishments?