codfish

9 for 9 its still Trumps election to lose

Rate this topic

26 posts in this topic

40 mins ago, Stonesipher said:

I think it is too late for that. His ship is going down. :howdy:

If you watched the video it takes 6 strikes he only has 5, its a long way to 2020

2 hours ago, codfish said:

All Trump has to do is be quiet and he wins, why is that so hard?

I really love him and what he is doing for our country.  No other person  can have the balls to do what he is with china and such.  I just wish he would shut up sometimes.  What he said about biden and the rest is putting him under by his own to tongue.  Sad..  he still has my vote though

The difference was that Clinton was actually guilty of lying under oath. Whether that crime rose to an impeachment level event is another matter. Republicans knew (or should have known) that the Dem controlled Senate would never convict Clinton with anything short of a video of him killing mother Teresa with a belt sander.   Although Trump was accused of being a nazi, a rapist, a groper, a racist, a Russian collaborator, a white supremicist, an extortionist, and a Martian, they all turned out to be obvious political hack jobs with not a shred of proof to support them. The guy in the OP may be 9 out of 9 now but he better be satisfied with 9 out of 10 because that's what's gonna happen. 

7 hours ago, epanzella said:

The difference was that Clinton was actually guilty of lying under oath. Whether that crime rose to an impeachment level event is another matter. Republicans knew (or should have known) that the Dem controlled Senate would never convict Clinton with anything short of a video of him killing mother Teresa with a belt sander.   Although Trump was accused of being a nazi, a rapist, a groper, a racist, a Russian collaborator, a white supremicist, an extortionist, and a Martian, they all turned out to be obvious political hack jobs with not a shred of proof to support them. The guy in the OP may be 9 out of 9 now but he better be satisfied with 9 out of 10 because that's what's gonna happen. 

Time will tell, what did you think of how he predicts going 9 for 9

3 hours ago, FishinMortician said:

Dumb. Can you get us some Nate Silver stuff going ?

Too early.  529 site does not show any 2020 predictions.   Mostly impeachment and Dem candidate stuff.   Wait till the conventions. 

12 hours ago, codfish said:

Time will tell, what did you think of how he predicts going 9 for 9

Gore kinda torched his streak but lots of people that used to let their brains do the predicting have gone off the deep end driven by an unreasonable hatred of Trump.I'm sure you saw the videos with all the talking heads, politicians, former presidents,  and celebrities swearing one after the other that DONALD Trump WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT! How'd that work out for them?