Punch a Spitting Anti-Trumpster in the Face?

Rate this topic

flyangler

Would you have dealt with this as calmly as this gentleman did? 

“No nation in history has survived once its borders were destroyed, once its citizenship was rendered no different from mere residence, and once its neighbors with impunity undermined its sovereignty.”

- Victor Davis Hanson 

I just saw this. You see the people being attacked and assaulted after the rally too? Effing pos Lefty cowards. 

Edited by Mokes

"The toothless, braindead, *********, geriatric mouthbreathers around here love their "safe space". It is the only place in the world where they feel like winners, the gracious thing to do, would be to let them enjoy their delusional reality."

-Numbnuts

3 mins ago, Gatr522 said:

Greeting the soldiers got from the anti war people (left) when they returned to the country that they sacrificed life & limb for.

They claim it's a myth, but then again, they claim a lot of truth as myths and myths as truth. Plus, we know they're capable if it and it's happened many times. Even on video. 

14 mins ago, Gatr522 said:

Greeting the soldiers got from the anti war people (left) when they returned to the country that they sacrificed life & limb for.

Gotcha, yet two wrongs never made a right and never will.

fishinambition  Posted June 30 ·After a decade and a half of trolling and disrupting the website, frank's finally fed up with Tim's bull****

3 mins ago, Fishy Fisher said:

They claim it's a myth, but then again, they claim a lot of truth as myths and myths as truth. Plus, we know they're capable if it and it's happened many times. Even on video. 

I did not know that. 

The progs spit like llamas IF & ONLY IF they are protected by a mob.

REVISIONIST history if that is so. I lived through that time & I had friends that returned from the war that experienced this.

It 's always striking to me that the progs act as if audio/video recordings don't exist.

Are they holding out until some sort of info purge? 

Not addressing spitting just enables & promotes spitting. 

The training & conditioning justify their spitting & mob violence as love & tolerance.  The legion is sick.