codfish

Should political candidates children be out of bounds

Rate this topic

65 posts in this topic

Do we really care that Trumps Children are making millions of dollars, or that Bidens son has a 50.000 dollars a month Job because of who there father is?

Calling someones child "a total loser" is wrong.

So, if I look back through your previous posts, I won't find disparaging remarks about Trump's offspring? 

Is that what you are telling us? 

I'd like an answer before I put on my data mining hat.... 

Carter/Bush/Obama, yes.  Off limits.  As soon as one inserts themselves into the public and political fray, imo as fair game as anyone else.

The 'loser' pejorative lacked couth.  

6 mins ago, codfish said:

Not if he is a coke head who got kicked out of the NAVY.

Total loser.

Attacking POTUS children , LOL, that horse left the barn a long time ago.

If the kids are making public statements, and in the public eye then no, they are no more off limits than any other public figure.

If someone has an issue with Eric, Don Jr, or Ivanka, it is fair because they are making public appearances, and making public statements backing one side of an issue, or the other.

But, Barron, a kid kept hidden, mostly, should be off limits. He isn't doing anything other than being a kid.

18 mins ago, codfish said:

Do we really care that Trumps Children are making millions of dollars, or that Bidens son has a 50.000 dollars a month Job because of who there father is?

Except they arent children

27 mins ago, J said:

So, if I look back through your previous posts, I won't find disparaging remarks about Trump's offspring? 

Is that what you are telling us? 

I'd like an answer before I put on my data mining hat.... 

Trump for what I can find is the only Candidate who trashes his opponents children. How would you feel if someone called your child a total loser, would you laugh?

"President Trump attacks Bidens, calls Hunter a “loser” during Minneapolis rally"

3 mins ago, codfish said:

Trump for what I can find is the only Candidate who trashes his opponents children. How would you feel if someone called your child a total loser, would you laugh?

"President Trump attacks Bidens, calls Hunter a “loser” during Minneapolis rally"

A 49 year old child, LOL

24 mins ago, codfish said:

Well, HB is the only presidential/vp spawn I can find that has a drug issue, got kicked out of the armed services for it, yet lands lucrative deals that Daddy sets up overseas when he doesn't even speak the lanuage

Edited by makorider

1 min ago, makorider said:

Well, HB is the only guy I can find that has a drug issue, got kicked out of the armed services for it, yet lands lucrative deals that Daddy sets up overseas when he doesn't even speak the lanuage

Even if Trump had perfect children this is still wrong.

1 hour ago, codfish said:

Big difference.

Trumps children were making millions before Trump entered politics, not as a result of politics. Biden's son was a worthless cokehead who Joe help get addicted to easy money thru political influence pandering. Do I care yes, all Americans should care; as they should about Pelosi's son, Kerry's son, Romney's son and who knows how many others. 

Edited by fish643