flyangler

Why has Drudge seemingly turned against Trump?

Rate this topic

20 posts in this topic

It has been apparent to about two months, Drudge is now spending more time focusing on Trump's issues and possible wrong doing than any time since Trump's election.

What’s changed? 

Edited by tomkaz

I noticed it last week- and I remember he was a big Trumper though primaries and the General Election.

A couple possibilities come to mind

a) he's reading the tea leaves and jumping ship

b) he always hated the Clintons and their shenanigans and sees that with the Donald.  Got tired of the lying, the narcissism etc.

11 mins ago, tomkaz said:

It has been apparent to about two months, Drudge is now spending more time focusing on Trump's issues and possible wrong doing than any time since Trump's election.

What’s changed? 

I thik its cause his buddy Coulter doesnt like him anymore.  They're all neighbors, gossipy little group I think.

The ship is on fire and going down. Some are going to jump and swim away as fast as they can. 

My guess is that, at some point in the not too distant future, a whole lot of people who are big Trump supporters will be telling people they were never big Trump supporters. 

Yeah, He'll drop out any day now, Don't worry He has No Path to 270,:point:

Drudge is probably disgusted that Trump is not a true conservative & is actually very middle of the road on many things!

Edited by garrr

2 hours ago, tomkaz said:

What’s changed? 

Math:laugh::laugh:

He's finally seen Trump for what he really is. Trump is far more dangerous than the Clinton's ever were. 

Trump was a white collar thug and has brought the same style to the WH. There's a reason why he continues to fight tooth and nail to release his taxes as that could really expose him and what's he been up to and give insight to the way he really operates behind the facade 

I'm nearing the end of a long career and I have a few regrets.

One is the tech world I was a part of. It's created a monster that has manifested itself into a world where civil discourse has dissolved, conspiracy theories take on a life of it's own, the social fabric of the country torn apart and the worst is yet to come.

The other big regret was voting for Trump and putting him in the WH. Trump has mastered the art of manipulation using social media and conspiracy theories. He may worship Patton, but uses social media like Goebbels.

We've haven't seen the worst yet. 

Edited by sfbaytf

2 hours ago, sfbaytf said:

He's finally seen Trump for what he really is. Trump is far more dangerous than the Clinton's ever were. 

Trump was a white collar thug and has brought the same style to the WH. There's a reason why he continues to fight tooth and nail to release his taxes as that could really expose him and what's he been up to and give insight to the way he really operates behind the facade 

I'm nearing the end of a long career and I have a few regrets.

One is the tech world I was a part of. It's created a monster that has manifested itself into a world where civil discourse has dissolved, conspiracy theories take on a life of it's own, the social fabric of the country torn apart and the worst is yet to come.

The other big regret was voting for Trump and putting him in the WH. Trump has mastered the art of manipulation using social media and conspiracy theories. He may worship Patton, but uses social media like Goebbels.

We've haven't seen the worst yet. 

maybe you could lower the drama and tell us what the worst will be.  What will Trump do to us?  I mean something specific

We are sick to death of this ****.  These manufactured crisis, this 'outrage'.  This intolerance and condescending derision.

**** them all 

and

**** the UN.

They got to him.

A couple of Democrats on the FCC(?) were threatening some regulation at fake news sites, and singled out Drudge as a problem.

Shortly after that, things started to change there.